Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam-A Boy With Heart of Gold!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
U put it very well hunn .. Swayam indeed has a heart of gold ... warna if it was any other guy .. and  that too with a gorgeous (and drunkLOL) diva like Sharon ... Im pretty sure they wudnt have bothered with the courtesy ... and Swayam's behaviour goes on to show that he is not just tryin to get into her skirt .. but he genuinely wants to be the man in her life ... in every sense ..to hold her, to calm her down , to bear up with her tantrums ... to love her, and to protect her ... 

Loved Swayam for being such a gentleman with a heart of gold Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBmayurlover4evaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam-A Boy With Heart of Gold!!! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
areeey! haven't watched the episode yet! so will read it jab maine episode dekh liya! can't wait! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
That gesture by Swayum showed what a gem he is. As both were not in senses had they kissed it would have been term as mistake but Swayum didn't wanted Sharon to remembering this moment with regret. Those words of Swayum touched Sharon's heart. We saw a totally different Sharon or I should say we saw real Sharanjeet sweet innocent who was hidden behind the mask of arrogant rude Sharon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--Nikki_Titli

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
shit i cried when sharon cried!! seriously swayam is too gud!!!!! luv him!!!! Embarrassed
btw awesome topic nikki!!!!Hug

Nikki_Titli

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
awesome post and yes 2day it ws not kriyansh 4 me but swayum and sharon specially swayum who stole the limelight...I mean he just not luvs her but respects her and he is so protective about her...That line really brought teras in sharon's and even in my eyes...I was totally touched...I wish I get sum1 like him who possesses u & not just wanna use you...Swayum Hats off 2 u...u stole the show

Nikki_Titli

prernahazra

IF-Dazzler

prernahazra

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Nikki lovely post thanks for d PM

Nikki_Titli

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikki_Titli

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I just wish i hadn't missed today's episode!!!

Thanks a lot for the amazing post describing an amazing character's amazing moment!!!

Love you!

And ya... thanks for the PM, i've added you in my buddy list!

Coming back to Swayam - I've always felt that your face shows the kind of person you are. There are a lot of actors on television right now portraying positive characters but aren't that likable in real life and that shows on their faces... But Shantanu has the charm that can make anyone fall for him and even more Swayam's character which is one in a million kinds!

Firstly Rey (just too sweet to be true) and now Swayam (unimaginably a gentleman!)

I always wondered where the the leftovers of the endangered species of good men have gone... now i know D3 roped in all of them! LOL

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.