Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
    D3ians...

am back again...CoolLOL...bt i am myself surpirsed ki mera 2nd topic itni jaldi aa gaya here???ShockedShockedLOLLOL...kya kare...aaj ke epi Swayam ne aisa hi kuch kiya...jo mujhe yahan topic banane ko prerna di..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

ovr all epi ws gud tonite...bt one scene of swayam stole d show for me tonite...n thtsy today my topic is ONLY ON SWAYAM for tht best scene(acc to me)tonite...

when swayam n sharon were gettin intimate each other...there came one moment when they were abt to hv their very 1st Kiss...as both were in talli moods...it ws kinda xpectd...bt wht happnd ws really unxpectd(donno abt u all...mere liye defo it ws unxpectd)...swayam din kiss her...instead he went close to her n whisperd in her ears ki she is special for him...n so he want d 1st kiss also vry spl...n hence he wnt kiss her nw as he dnt want this spl moment to be later termed as a MISTAKE jst coz she ws nt in her senses...Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....gossshhh...such PURE LOVE...  he truly touched my heart wid those lines... i ws speechless by his pure love for sharon... n i ws soo touched n moved ki i cried for a sec,,,n i saw sharon too cried there in d show immediately aftr he said these lines...who wudn cry...tht much soulful n meaningful it ws....ClapClapClapClapClapClap.....my respect n love for this char-swayam hv increased many more aftr this scene...jo ladka...apna hosh khone ke bavajood bhi tried to kept d purity of his love...n thts truly truly amazin....ClapClapClapClapClap....n thtsy i said in my topic title ki...Swayam INDEED hv a HEART OF GOLD...StarStarStarStarStarStarStar...N sharon is truly lucky ki this boy is lovin her...bt unfortunately she wnt undrstnd this nw...hope she does in future...

Lastly..i wanna thank CVs too for showin such deep soulful beautiful scene of Swayam.....Hug
HugHugHug...

N thus ends my topic...Big smile

Edited by nikki028 - 31 May 2011 at 8:49am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelove3Berry_Girl**Laamya**madhurya_chlov_in_d_airAnikz003tashu20yummoBBmrashAnomic_lonerShantanuSoulkespariRichie-RichLittleMissWitty-veena.shona-CoffeeAddictprernahazrasaniya.x100littledevilstaniya_dostiiradt.AbhIyalicious.-Antu-_-Aslan--Zeenat-mayurlover4eva-kirulicious-preethisrose.three--jiya--yipeeROFLOL-Priti11-samratrocksXSilentWishesX.Perk.--sunshine--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swayam-A Boy With Heart of Gold!!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Kitne mein bech rahi ho Swayam ka dil ? Ebay par ... Amazon par .. ya phir Gold Market mein ? When can we start bidding for it ? LOL

Waise tumhare paaas kaise aya Swayam ka heart ?? I thought Sharon chewed , bit and swallowed it with salt and Vinegar ! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Kitne mein bech rahi ho Swayam ka dil ? Ebay par ... Amazon par .. ya phir Gold Market mein ? When can we start bidding for it ? LOL

Waise tumhare paaas kaise aya Swayam ka heart ?? I thought Sharon chewed , bit and swallowed it with salt and Vinegar ! ROFL

vry funny yaar...LOLLOL...waise edited my topic nw...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ppl i hv edited my topic...Smile

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Nikky awesome topic and best was that Sharin has opened up all her wall in front of Swayam and now how will she facehim that will be something new to watch

Nikki_Titli

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey Nikki girl... Hug

oh hoo .. to aap swayam pe fida hogayi... i already reserved him Wink he is shoo adorable ... arey yaar mee tooo, i was so surprised n shocked to see Swayam kissing Sharon's shoulder, then her neck Embarrassed
he is madly in love, for a moment i thought he was going to kiss her,,,, Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
mee too nikki darling, like sharon a tear dropped from yummo's eyes tooo Cry  CV's of this show are just doing justice to D3 perfectly,, arey yaar istharahki love scenes aaj kal dhekneko kahaa milti naa... im soo happy i got to see it in D3... just teenage love... pue LOVE Blushing 

Nikki jappi for u for this lovely n COLORFUL post HugHugHug

Its soo not colorful like NIKKI LOL
love yummo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleMissWittyNikki_Titli

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
truly amazing guy seriously it was so swweet of him he actually made my heart melt Embarrassed 
any girl would love a guy like that and so would I (hopefully one dayDay Dreaming)  
but anyways lets not get off track ROFL  lovely topic Clapand feels good to have a swayum topic cos i think hes soo cute esp the way he looks at sharon Day Dreamingwith his special song Blushing

Nikki_Titli

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
well , swayum is indeed cuuteWink but i'am already latoo on the sweetheart Reey and Cuutie VickyLOL Muust saay He's a golden booy and so muuch in love with sharon Embarrassed
their scenes were soo intense / buut sweeet Embarrassed
it wasn't violent but peaceful Day Dreaming He's so much in love with sharon 
he's eyes Says it all / speaaks a loot Hehehe LOL

GREAT POSNIKKClap

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 31 May 2011 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saerayummoBBLittleMissWittyNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.