Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
If you're talking about the first post of this thread, good idea.  I'm not sure that threads can have banners different from the banner of the forum in which it is located.  Did I understand you right?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res... will read it carefully and comment soon!
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Urmila11

Yes Vrish, this event is from Krittivasi Ramayan 😊 ok I will post it later, I have this event in my list of next updates already 😊 Now am extremely busy so please bear with me until Durga Puja vacation 😳 then I will be free & will try to fill all the missing stories in this thread.

Urmila

Please describe the story of Hanuman tricking Mandodari into revealing the location of the weapon that could kill Ravan. 😊

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
(At last I found the time to go thr' the whole Thread today, LOL!) 😊

Jai Shri Ram!

Wonderful Thread Sema!!! ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️   'Knowledge-giving' and at the same time 'Spreading Devotion'! 😍 No words of appreciation are enough for you for the detailed work you have done regarding KR ⭐️, right from giving the Intro in the 1st post, to mentioning the Special Elements of KR ⭐️, then going into Individual Stories ⭐️, answering all the querries! ⭐️   I feel So Blessed to be a member of this Forum! 😍  Thanks a lot 🤗 for translating and typing all the Long 😊 stories to share with us all, so that all the members of this Forum as well as the visitors of this site could also feel the depth of Devotion which is there in KR!  😍 Indeed it is the Lord  😍  who is working thr' you to get us immersed in the surge of Devotion! Loved the Thread! ⭐️ Reminded me of the 'Vallabhacharyaji' Thread and naturally the 'R' and 'SK Diary' Threads. ⭐️

I wish if we could have an online version of KR 😊, it would have been very easy for all the members to access it. Lets hope, we'll have it sometime in future. 😊

While going thr' the story of Taranisen (yes, I've also heard about the play/ theater named 'Taranishen Vadh', in Kolkata),  I remembered the character 'Barbaarik' shown in RS SK. He was also a Devotee of Shri Krishna and the Lord had to kill him as he also wanted Moksha from His hand. Here is the story (the first post of the page). 

RS SK showed more or less the same story after the completion of Kurukshetra war (as a flashback by Krishna). I could not find the video in Y/T , may be I can find it in Dailymotion site.  I loved the ending of the story (specially as shown in SK ⭐️). Just thought to mention about the character here as he has some similarity with Taranisen.

Loved the detailed Durga Puja story ⭐️, if you feel, you can post all the details in the Durga Puja Thread too. 

One suggestion 😊 - if possible, you can make an 'Index' on the first or second post of the Thread about the different incidents/ stories narrated in the following pages, so that it would become easy for us to find out the any particular story.

Idea for the Welcome Banner/ Special Sig for the Intro post of this Thread is Really good! 👍🏼

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

waiting for u to updt this b'ful thread!😳

eyeofnewt thumbnail
Thanks so much for this insightful thread, Urmilla11!!! 😛

Is there any possibility you could create a similar one based on the Telugu Ranganatha Ramayana and the Gujarati Ramayan? I know there are very interesting and different accounts of Sita's birth in those two versions (born from a golden lotus and a pot of rishis' blood, respectively).
Vr15h thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Urmila11

^^^ Yes Vrish, I will surely post that story in my next update 😊 but just now I'm thinking to place a welcome banner on the top of 1st page of this thread 😛 but as I'm not a sig-maker, I have no much idea about art of sigs/banners 😳 Can you please suggest something? I think the banner should contain only paintings from Ramayan as all the seven kandas will be shown.So how does it sound?

Urmila/Debi/anyone else

Can you update the story of Hanuman tricking Mandodari into giving him the weapon to kill Ravana?
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the beautiful stories. Just started reading them - will try to catch up.

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

beautiful!
Thanks for sharing Sema !

Thanks for liking Pari di 😊 keep reading the thread as more interesting stories are coming 😉😃
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Thanx for sharing such a wonderful story Urmi di!!!

Never knew abt this before!😲 
B'ful b'ful update!! Really cherish that!👏👏👏👏👏

You are welcome my dear dear sister 🤗 More like that are coming, so keep visiting this thread 😊