will showdown happens between malthi and pashu ??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when malthi reveals thruth ,there should be some what showdown must happen between malthi and pashu.

will she accuse pashu for breaking nice relation between tej and tosty
and ruining tostys married life??

it must happen so that pashu should come to know his fault.

what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya, I hope they build her character into a much stronger one.
vshwetha thumbnail
Somebody other than Pashu's brother's should show him a mirror and tell him what an idiot he is. He ruins his brother's lifes always. Who better than Malti tell him this and this should be told in front of this whole family including Toasty.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can anyone hve a showdown with this man?
whenever someone tells him the truth, he starts barking at them and htreatning them, leading to the other other person not being able to be heard over his yelling. 

its disrespectful at the least
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well it wasnt just pashu who didnt trust her right..  it was a family decision and everyone is equally responsible for this. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i seriously want pashu should shown is place.family will be happy without pashu.

all family members are feeling pain,silently crying just because pashu.

every one knows pashu  is wrong,but nobody has guts to tell that.

one person who has guts and right tell pashu is malthi.i hope she will take lead and show pashu that he is wrong.
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She still doesn't have guts yet but her love for Toasty will make her strong enough to face him.

I think with precap it is bound to happen now, Nikki gave her good by telling her she ruined her life and because of her Toasty had to leave the house.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaas100

i seriously want pashu should shown is place.family will be happy without pashu.

all family members are feeling pain,silently crying just because pashu.

every one knows pashu  is wrong,but nobody has guts to tell that.

why do u think everybody is listening to Pashu when when they know he is wrong??

1) They understand what sacrifice he made for the family, stopped his education and took all the pain to build the business by himself so that his brothers can study. (As told by Chhedi- not my words)

2) He sacrificed  his own happiness and marriage life to keep the family together, save his brother from false case  which all were obviously targetted by Malti's mom. 

I do no think there is a villain in this serial (and that is why I like this). Everyone has a shade of good and bad (except may be Toasty who I think is potrayed as larger than life and difficult to find in real life) and that is what in reality we all are.Yes Pashu has maximum bad qualities may be among all but he is not the villain.  A mix of good and bad and that is why we are real characters and not from Ekta's  Saas Bahu Serials.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

why do u think everybody is listening to Pashu when when they know he is wrong??

1) They understand what sacrifice he made for the family, stopped his education and took all the pain to build the business by himself so that his brothers can study. (As told by Chhedi- not my words)

2) He sacrificed  his own happiness and marriage life to keep the family together, save his brother from false case  which all were obviously targetted by Malti's mom. 

I do no think there is a villain in this serial (and that is why I like this). Everyone has a shade of good and bad (except may be Toasty who I think is potrayed as larger than life and difficult to find in real life) and that is what in reality we all are.Yes Pashu has maximum bad qualities may be among all but he is not the villain.  A mix of good and bad and that is why we are real characters and not from Ekta's  Saas Bahu Serials.

first thing is if he has sacrificed his education it doesnt mean that he can take advantage in watever situation..

and according to ur second point, malti's mom targetted them only after malti left chatur house.. why did he let malti walk out of his life?? The main cause is his anger.. over all the emotions anger comes first for him..

and he keeps telling everyone that he sacrificed everything for them and try to make them obey him coz he is so insecure..

I am not saying malti mom is good but pashu is also not good.. when he saw toasty with malti he could have opened the matter immediately but he waited not to tell coz they were going to celebrate toasty bday but wat did he do he told the truth in the due time when everyone were happy and he wanted to expose toasty...

Actually my husband never watches this show but yesterday when i was watching this show he purposefully came to me and asked why dont this guy(pashu) get out of the chatur house so that everyone else will be happy? i answered him coz if that happens the serial will end 😆😆😆😆
selmak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

can anyone hve a showdown with this man?

whenever someone tells him the truth, he starts barking at them and htreatning them, leading to the other other person not being able to be heard over his yelling.  & raises his hand half way thru every time. In today's episode also his first reaction to Ved was ready to slap but stopped.

its disrespectful at the least