Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
31/05/2011

Part 1

Starts with sid shouting nivi, HL comes there and tell sid that she is happy that manasi is taking care of dwitha...and request sid to take dwith with her, sid gives dwitha to HL and tell manasi not to go with HL, nivi leaves from there.  Nivi in terrace self talking nivi says no one needs me, not in kitchen and not to take care of dwitha, nivi sees HL taking dwitha to sharmas from the terrace.Thinks why manasi has come here...and decides to talk to sid about manasi...she goes to sid room with dwitha's dried clothes...she turns and see the suitcase YD gave nandu to keep it in sid's room, nivi opens that and look at the dress and smiles... sid VD YD watch this from the door and laughs...and 

nivi comes to nivren room, thinking of baby's cloths ... sad, viren comes there and close her eyes, he ask what the matter but she didn't say anything viren says tell me...precap scene, viren sad, viren says it not wrong...again dwitha names comes ... viren sad and she tells i cn't have baby even if i wish... nivi cries... nivren hug...viren says u do whatever u want don't think about other.. and i'll support u all time, viren ask nivi tea and she goes from there. nivi hear manasi talking on the phone...nivi worried...manasi see nivi standing...she says i just called my friend... nivi leaves 

Precap: VD says we have to leave nivren alone,  viren says what noone at home...viren happy, nivi asks what about ur office and he tells all my appointment got cancelled 

31/05/2011

Part 2

PT adithya HL all happy and taking care of dwitha, KS knocks the door PT goes and ask sorry to HL about yash's behaviour and tell her NT was sad and KS asks dd' photo for NT, Adithya gives DD's photo.  KS comes with photo to NT...NT sad, says give it back... KS worried, but NT says why god not taking my life...KS says if u go what is there for me... both emotional... KS says i can't stop u nor nivi, NT says what 's the matter, KS tells that nivi decided not to have baby, NT shocked

PRecap: Same 

31/05/2011

Part 3

Morning YD, DS, VD and CC they talking about nivi's behaviour y'day.CC says she is very adamant... DS says we have to help nivi, VD says we have to leave them together... sid says good idea and tell her i'll cancel all his appointments, CC says i am not coming with u, DS says why she says i am going to my friends house and leave and they think about manasi, she comes and ask for 1/2 day holiday YD and VD grant her leave, Sid, VD, YD everyone leaves, nivi sees manasi leaves, nandu comes and tell her everyone gone out... nivi goes to nivren room and tells viren no one at home, viren happy...precap scene...viren gets romantic... and ask nivi what we'll do... viren takes flute.. and starts playing nivren smiling.. viren playing flute both jugal bandhi (first one )ends with eyelock.

Tomorrow Precap: viren takes nivi outside... viren ask nivi what icecream u want to eat she says ur choice, he goes and buys icecream for nivi.  Nivi looking around, she saw manasi talking with some one (he liiks like gunda, but i think manasi is asking him something) nivi runs to her direction.

DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON IF U LIKED 
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanzz a lot fr ur lovely update usha di😊...the last part is very romantic😳
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for the live update...
luvsKinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update...
Atlast Flute is Back!!!!!!!! 

WOW bt i missed episode no probs i will c online
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fathima, preethi, abhi, preetha...

U are all welcome. ðŸ˜Š
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so happy that Viren' basuri bhir bee ghushi se baj gayi. I hope NivRens fans will be happy ones again.

Rock on Viren.
 Viren is the best friend and husband of the year.
Thank you all Viren fans.
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the live update
atlast viren's flute 🥳
dr.cb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well written update...
thanks 4 giving quick lu sweet of u ... last part was romantic ... hope ccbm do nt have same story line biddai
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg viren's flute scene is back 😊
thnx usha 4 da lu 🤗
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update yaar