Chandragupta Maurya

How well rushiraj's been rewarded.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Awww!!! Embarrassed thanx a ton Spardha!!!!! Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How well rushiraj's been rewarded.. (Page 3)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Awww!!! Embarrassed thanx a ton Spardha!!!!! Hug Hug
btw u r in which all forums???

Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I used to visit star one's PKYEK forum but now don't visit that place too!! i m not that regular anywhere!!! was active in Khotey Sikkey forum (sony's show) but that show is over so not regular now.. mostly i can say i m here only... 
wat about u??? 

have-a-dream

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

I used to visit star one's PKYEK forum but now don't visit that place too!! i m not that regular anywhere!!! was active in Khotey Sikkey forum (sony's show) but that show is over so not regular now.. mostly i can say i m here only... 
wat about u??? 
ohhkk...m in CGM ofcourseBig smile..then maryada(starplus) and bade achhe lagte hai latest..vaise mostly its cgm...

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hi peihu...welcome to our beloved cgm forum and our cgm lover's pagalpanti team...thank you for supporting us.nowadays we are moving here as dukhi atmaCry...we never expected such dumb decision from the makers of the epic prc...we are mesmerized by the amazing acting of rushiraj..and also we r fond of nitin..and other actors specially handsome digvijay aka sidharth singh...but i am feeling like giving curse to that imagine tv channel...some people are saying its time to grow up...but i'm saying no its nt there are lots of tracks to come...but prb is that we cgm lovers are too creative and creatives of production and channel are dumb..we are not ready for the leap and specially we can never imagine ashis as cgm..but saas-bahu or love story lovers are of larger no. but we the history lovers are too few...gradually our beloved knowledgeforum is converting to the forum of crap lovers...so we are feeling likeDead

bhaiyyaji

bhaiyyaji

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
dont worry guys leap ko abi time hai. they're only casting yet the production house has to get other things sorted out before they bring in elder CGM. it can take maximum upto 2/3 months yet. by then they will have showed everything of RUSHRAJ they had planned. dont worry abhi sirf casting ke liye decide kar rahe hai.

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@ peihu:
    welcum to d forum dear Hug!! plz do sumthing to cheer up evry1, dekho sab kitna dukhi hai yaha peOuch, or else dis is one of d most liveliest forums & plz keep on posting sumthing cheerful hereSmile, sab ko dukhi dekh kar tum bhi dukhi mat ho jana plz.Confused

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
bdw, i hv mailed to d channel regarding dis issue & rqstd dem to postpone d leap 4 sum more months, as we want d kids to stay & per4m more but i didnt comment nething abt Ashish's bagging d role 4 elder CGM, now let's c whethr our rqsts r granted on not.

& ya, i commented on fb also so dat evry1 can c it, including d actors of d show.

peihu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.