peihu

Goldie

peihu

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
 i always knew dat cgm would grow up someday...but this sudden leap
is heartbreaking to say the least..rushi is a brilliant actor,his raving
performance has made this show a success.just tell me how many
child actors can pull off such a difficult role.his dedication and
hardwork towards the show has been rewarded with his exit...
i dont know the fate of the show post leap but i really feel sorry
for the kid...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2RoseFairyhave-a-dreamHistoryloverMoner_Radio.Comics_Music.-Frozen-Charu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How well rushiraj's been rewarded.." in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hi PeihuSmile

First of all welcome to our sweet cgm forum and to IF of courseHug. I totally agree with u. Thanks 4 supporting Rushi. I read in the TOI article that sagar arts hunted 4 months to find Rushi...toh phir jis heere ko unhone itni mehnat khoja ab use itni jaldi kho dengeCry Cgm is such a strong and powerful role actors wait their entire life to get such roles...and Rushi has done full justice to this role...he deserves more...i want him to stayCry

Love,
BhargaviSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamMoner_Radio.Comics_Music.Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@ Peihu & Bhargavi - absolutely agree wid u both!!!
I too don't want Rushi out of da show so soon!! still so many things are to b shown.. wat is da need to get elder CGM so soon!!!! Confused 
why can't they go by PRC way!!! people really adored Rajat & production house kept this in their minds then y not da same thing this time!! Ouch

I simply love this kid!!! he has really set da high standards for all kid talents!!!! Clap Y only Rushi, everyone else is also doing fabulous job, would love to see them more!!!! 

N moreover if they really wanna have a leap, they better chose some fresh face!!! from whom people don't expect any predetermined standards!!! after that news, now people are expecting their favourites to be chosen for da role!! it's such a pain to read those names n comments!!! Dead

i wish we could do something n stop this leap atleast for 6 months or so!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamHistoryloverMoner_Radio

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@Bhargu...8 months
Rushiraj is been appreciated by audience and there is grt demand to retain him in the show for some more time...but Peihu...u dont hav to feel sorry for Rushiraj..on the other hand the show will suffer a loss...Rushiraj ko koi bhi dusra project mil jayega..par CGM ka kya hoga?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamHistoryloverMoner_Radio

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Yes Charu...i love watching all the other kids too...Ambhik, shahank, sukant , akshay, digvijay, ghanghor, airavat and all...aisa lag raha hai...kahani shuru hone se pehle hi khatm ho rahi hai...i want to see more of ambhik and cgm' tit tat and that too in the form of nitin and rushi's excellent performancesCry ...nitin is also portraying ambhik's negative character so beautifully...and digvijay is so handsome ki uske saamne bade bade serials k lead actors paani bharte haiLOL ...literally, i'm not ready to accept this leap in any formUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278peihuhave-a-dreamMoner_RadioCharu21

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
xactly Ritz Rushi's future is very brightThumbs Up..bt CGMDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

Yes Charu...i love watching all the other kids too...Ambhik, shahank, sukant , akshay, digvijay, ghanghor, airavat and all...aisa lag raha hai...kahani shuru hone se pehle hi khatm ho rahi hai...i want to see more of ambhik and cgm' tit tat and that too in the form of nitin and rushi's excellent performancesCry ...nitin is also portraying ambhik's negative character so beautifully...and digvijay is so handsome ki uske saamne bade bade serials k lead actors paani bharte haiLOL ...literally, i'm not ready to accept this leap in any formUnhappy
hiyaa bhargu...yeah oda kiddos are awesum too..digvijay,ambhik all are superb..Clap

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Agar kuch ulta seedha hua toh imagine vinaash nishcit hai they will suffer like 9x...meri haye lagegi unkoLOL

No offence to anyoneOuch

Edited by Historylover - 31 May 2011 at 4:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dream

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.