Fan Fictions

India-Forums

The coffee theif- ar os

mysterious.love Groupbie
mysterious.love
mysterious.love

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
heyy ppl
well its been a long time since i posted something n this was something i had written a long time ago so thought of posting it so here goes nothing...Big smile
The coffee theif

Coffee….yes that's pretty much my life and what happens when a caffeine addict like me wake's up in the morning to find the coffee missing?? well that's right hell happens!! You must be wondering who am I ??? so, I am riddhima also known as Ri or whatever you want to call me, I love shopping …no nt the clothes one but shopping for books, favourite spot any coffee shop , by occupation a student in the last year of my college and the biggest part of my personality I AM A COFFEEHOLIC…

So this story is about my life and lately someone's been pissing me off by stealing my coffee right out of my sight… huh?? I mean who does that??! Stealing a coffeeholics

Coffee??? But someone has been doing that and whoever that person is will not live…errr well that's once I find him ofcourse!! Right now I am waiting for my flat mates to come down so that we can leave for  college…GUYS I tell you, they take hours to get ready n then blame it on us for being late…

I look up to see Armaan coming down… *sigh* ARMAAN!!! He looked at me and grinned I just gave him a look which pretty much told him to backoff..

"looks like the coffee theif's still on the prowl" he said while trying to suppress his smile, annoyed I snapped at him.. "why do you care ??you don't know what I go through since your not a coffee addict.. no sire you my friend are not an addict instead women are addicted to you.." I muttered the last part… he looked at me strangely and then walked out of the door without a backward glance…

I looked up again and saw my other flat mates a.k.a brothers descending the stairs,  giving them the glare I walked out of the house to the car to get ready for the ride to college…..

-*-

GONE!!!AGAIN!! I paced around the kitchen and had this sudden urge to scream…so that's what I did.. screamed and suddenly I burst out crying I mean how pathetic is that… I looked up to see Armaan,Atul n Rahul looking at me as if I had finally lost it… none of them wore a guilty expression but I could see armaan was gritting his teeth n was trying very hard to control his anger… I looked at them and tried to smile but failed miserably and started sobbing uncontrollably…

"here we go again" I heard rahul whispering, while atul came forward to calm me down armaan turned around and marched right up to his room…

"gee now look what you've done" said rahul the stupid excuse of a brother said, "this is the third time this week that you have disturbed our landlords sleep…I swear Ri if he kicks us out m going to blame it on you and your addiction…"

I looked at my brother as I sipped my coffee, that atul had made ,and thought about ways of murdering my stupid brother..

armaan wouldn't kick us out  , sure he was our landlord but he was also rahul n atul's bestfriend since like what?? For ever ??  and still didn't know that I had the biggest crush on him… *sigh* something's were not meant to be I consoled myself..

But something surely had to be done about the coffee thief and then it struck me yes that is exactly what I'll do and for the first time in weeks I smiled….

-*-

As I ate dinner I looked the three guys infront of me… out of three I had two suspects rahul and atul my two brothers who were as addicted to coffee as I was… so what if they didn't accept it ??I have myself seen them at it… as for armaan, well he hates coffee …so my brothers were the only suspects, as much as I loved them I would make them pay for stealing the most precious thing in this world…COFFEE!

Tomorrow I decided, I would catch the thief by hook or by crook I didn't care…

I wished the guys goodnight and made sure that they saw where I kept my coffee jar, the trap was set now its was the thief's turn…..

Next morning I woke up to the sound of the speaker kept on my side table and knew that the thief had walked into the trap…I tip-toed out of the room and leaning against the kitchen door waited as I saw the thief make coffee for himself…

"Make it two" I said , as I saw my thief turn my expression changed from a smugged one to that of horror…. ARMAAN???HE WAS MY THIEF???HOW??WHY??WHEN??

"so now you know " he said  as he turned with my mug of coffee in his hand.. MY MUG IN HIS HAND!!

"my mug.. Why??" I asked

He shrugged  " I had to be close to you somehow and I knew about your coffee addiction since childhood but what I couldn't understand was how you could like something as tasteless as coffee and now I understand as i have been hooked on the damn thing just as much as I am hooked on you…" he said and seeing my stunned expression continued "don't be so shocked..  I've been in love with you since the day you walked into my room when we were small to scream at your brothers for breaking your doll!! But you never cared or never seemed to care and all I could do was wait but lately with that Abhi running behind you like a puppy dog I decided to find out if you felt the same for me… do you?? Or do you love abhi??" he said the last part dispassionately

I grew from stunned to anxious to angry… why the guts of the guy to question me…

" where was your love when I use to cry my heart out..??huh?? where was your heart then?? wait I knw… you must have lent it to anjali … RIGHT??" I stormed

Frustrated he ran his hand through his hair and  said  "she's your brother , atul's girlfriend… if you don't believe me ask him and about you crying out you have no idea how I felt… today I barely stopped myself from taking you in my arms… I walked off because I didn't want to frighten you and if you still don't believe me ask your brothers they know all about this.. but now" he sighed " I ask you again.. do you love me??"

I looked at him stunned and as the part about him loving me entered my brain  my eyes teared at my stupidity n giving a nod i burst out crying and suddenly his arms were around me as strong as ever …

"shhh, love don't cry" he said and I cried even harder because I had finally found what I had been searching for …heaven and more and I knew we would be awake till early morning sipping on coffee from the same mug , sitting  in each other's arms discussing our past which did not matter and a future with my own coffee thief!!!

-*-

do comment or just press the like button

love mystyEmbarrassed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19bhavs_gid03TinkJiamuzic_lyfswarobi1repercussionnIhArIkARihanna4alllovvdimpledsmileJenny_smsshaaz_91BABY-GIRL7-Fizzi-ammy_ka_ashuLekshmic7desirAanya.debby_11AMMY12HR-DMG4lifeNorzMeghzzmijanur

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I just came across this! It was uber-cute :D

Haha I loved AR in this <3

Keep writing!

xoxo
Aanya

siggyif.jpg (600338)
muzic_lyf Senior Member
muzic_lyf
muzic_lyf

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
awww...it was so darn cute...nyc work..
AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Awsm os buddy.
Very cute and loving ending.
Update more.
T.c
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
excelent ar os.like it very much.
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hey
such a cute one...luvd it
tc
shaaz
Pious_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Pious_KaSh
Pious_KaSh

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged