Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ahh nooo way she is sooo annoying..i think its should it moni roy..she'll do a good job..or someone else other then sara khan
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the initial episode they had shown just eyes of grown up Phulwa. I think it was Mona Vasu.
joyo thumbnail
Guyz i think it will be newcomer cvs are quite lucky to find talented newcomers for example, jannat done a show but quite new,avika ,shashank,mahi vij,avinash,aditiya regid. etc.so they quite anxious for new comer.
aashi7286 thumbnail
Please get Shikha Singh .

She's a good candidate for this role. Or else dont change Jannat as she is so sweeettt :) 
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont have any suggestions but i want the new phulwa to be pretty and innocent but strong at the same time.. I dont want sum overgrown laut of a women to be phulwa..
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel if they take a leap of 10 yrs then Mona wasu will not suit that role as she is 28 yrs old.. But initial promo does indicate that it was Mona wasu .. May be she will play the middle aged  phulwa .. not the teenage or young phulwa
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
About Mouni .. She is too feminine and graceful her body language will not suit the role,,,,,,
Shikha was brilliant in NAIDL but colors will not repeat her as dacoit ..anyways i heard she left acting for her marriage ...

I want Mona wasu to play Phulwa
gagan-preet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want damini from love ne milla di jodi 
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if we are talking about Phulwa should look like Jannat but older so the lady who comes in the drama rang badalti odhani seems nice for her? i think they match faces!