rimpy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HELLO FRIENDS

WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING

TEARS MEANS WEAKNESS OF UR HEART

IS IT TRUE....................

""WHAT IN THE WORLD MOST FAIR APPEARS,/YEA EVEN LAUGHTER, TURNS TO TEARS,

AND ALL THE JEWELS WHICH WE PRIZE,/MELT IN THESE NPENDANTS OF THE EYES"

WELL ,EVERYTIME WHENEVER I SHED TEARS I BECOME MORE STRONG,SO I DON'T THINK IT'S THE SYMBOL OF WEAKNESS.

WHT U THINK...............PLZ TELL ME😊 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safiyah thumbnail
Well it's the way how u think about it. Tears can b ur strength or weakness. It's upto u to make'em ur strength. Never cry over the same thing twice. That's foolish.   Edited by Safiyah - 19 years ago
spike thumbnail
Tears are definitely a way to become stronger for me
Sand thumbnail
My tears keep me sane, it's a way to cope up with difficult times so they're definitely my strength.
Tanha thumbnail

Tears.....Wat shld i say?

Anyway tears my strength but not always

mike123 thumbnail
Crying and laughing are the best emotions god has given to us. Crying surely helps. I've had to learn, and will continue to learn that tears are part of our life's journey. Only when we cry we know the value of happiness. N tears teach us a lot of things. When we laugh there are 100's of people with us but when we cry we cry alone. Hence, tears definately make us stronger as a human being. So plzz dnt think it as ur weakness. It is a way where in by flowing ur tears ur weakness turns into ur strength n u get a new hope for living ur future life. I'snt it??????
ritu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mike123

Crying and laughing are the best emotions god has given to us. Crying surely helps. I've had to learn, and will continue to learn that tears are part of our life's journey. Only when we cry we know the value of happiness. N tears teach us a lot of things. When we laugh there are 100's of people with us but when we cry we cry alone. Hence, tears definately make us stronger as a human being. So plzz dnt think it as ur weakness. It is a way where in by flowing ur tears ur weakness turns into ur strength n u get a new hope for living ur future life. I'snt it??????

that was great πŸ‘ SENTI KAR DIYAA 😭

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mike123

Crying and laughing are the best emotions god has given to us. Crying surely helps. I've had to learn, and will continue to learn that tears are part ofour life'sjourney. Only when we cry we know the value of happiness. N tears teach us a lot of things. When we laugh there are 100's of people with us but when we cry we cry alone. Hence, tears definately make us stronger as a human being. So plzz dnt think it asur weakness. It is a way where in by flowing ur tears ur weakness turns into ur strength n u get a new hope for living ur future life. I'snt it??????

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ gr8 one
rimpy thumbnail

thanks to all u true ppls

just want to say one more thing

"for others too can see,or sleep

But only human eyes can weep!!!!!!

"rimpy"

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
according to me tears are a way to become much stronger...it eases our worries makes us feel much more better and confident