rimpy

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged

HELLO FRIENDS

WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING

TEARS MEANS WEAKNESS OF UR HEART

IS IT TRUE....................

""WHAT IN THE WORLD MOST FAIR APPEARS,/YEA EVEN LAUGHTER, TURNS TO TEARS,

AND ALL THE JEWELS WHICH WE PRIZE,/MELT IN THESE NPENDANTS OF THE EYES"

WELL ,EVERYTIME WHENEVER I SHED TEARS I BECOME MORE STRONG,SO I DON'T THINK IT'S THE SYMBOL OF WEAKNESS.

WHT U THINK...............PLZ TELL MESmile Cry Smile

Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Well it's the way how u think about it. Tears can b ur strength or weakness. It's upto u to make'em ur strength. Never cry over the same thing twice. That's foolish.  

Edited by Safiyah - 21 February 2005 at 12:44am
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Tears are definitely a way to become stronger for me
Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
My tears keep me sane, it's a way to cope up with difficult times so they're definitely my strength.
Tanha Newbie
Tanha
Tanha

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Tears.....Wat shld i say?

Anyway tears my strength but not always

mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Crying and laughing are the best emotions god has given to us. Crying surely helps. I've had to learn, and will continue to learn that tears are part of our life's journey. Only when we cry we know the value of happiness. N tears teach us a lot of things. When we laugh there are 100's of people with us but when we cry we cry alone. Hence, tears definately make us stronger as a human being. So plzz dnt think it as ur weakness. It is a way where in by flowing ur tears ur weakness turns into ur strength n u get a new hope for living ur future life. I'snt it??????
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mike123

Crying and laughing are the best emotions god has given to us. Crying surely helps. I've had to learn, and will continue to learn that tears are part of our life's journey. Only when we cry we know the value of happiness. N tears teach us a lot of things. When we laugh there are 100's of people with us but when we cry we cry alone. Hence, tears definately make us stronger as a human being. So plzz dnt think it as ur weakness. It is a way where in by flowing ur tears ur weakness turns into ur strength n u get a new hope for living ur future life. I'snt it??????

that was great Clap SENTI KAR DIYAA Cry

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mike123

Crying and laughing are the best emotions god has given to us. Crying surely helps. I've had to learn, and will continue to learn that tears are part ofour life'sjourney. Only when we cry we know the value of happiness. N tears teach us a lot of things. When we laugh there are 100's of people with us but when we cry we cry alone. Hence, tears definately make us stronger as a human being. So plzz dnt think it asur weakness. It is a way where in by flowing ur tears ur weakness turns into ur strength n u get a new hope for living ur future life. I'snt it??????

Clap Clap Clap gr8 one

Go to top