Travel

Friends from Ahmedabad need help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hello friends. i need HELP, serious HELP  its not related to this show.. 
i m planning to visit Ahmedabad for first time in my life. and my mom told me to find out some stores in Ahmedabad specially on CG ROAD (don't know where is that road, but mom said it is shopping place) i wannt to buy some punjabi dresses, and wanted your help.. 
If any one could suggest me some good names of the store where i can buy my punjabi dress (its not for wedding or any party just regular fancy wear, nothing heavy) 

Also if any one can suggest me what is the current trend of dresses now in india as i dont want to act fool in front of my relatives by wearing something out of fashion in india.  

i m not sure abt the price range but if any one can post few pic of current wear of punjabi dresses or kurti's and suggest me some names of the store on CG ROAD with their full address and phone that will be a great help .  just pm or post under this thread as i m sure mods will delete this post.  

thanks a million friends.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends from Ahmedabad need help" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Im moving this to the travel forum

Yuks

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
thx dear 

Post Reply New Post