Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Sautelapan

-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
This is a common factor for both Ram and Priya.

It was just heartbreaking to see Ram's "mom" (yes I'm using quotations cuz even though he views her as a mother, the feeling isn't mutual) refer to Siddhant as Aisha's older brother. What makes Ram then?Ermm Ram, the one who loves Aisha and raised her a daughter, spent an hour trying to get a certain jeweler to the wedding and took over a company just for the sake of his family, the family that does not care for him at all.

I could be wrong here and it could just be his mom who thinks like that, but Vikram did say how Ram's under appreciated so I'm guessing his step-siblings might feel the sameErmm

It's similar to Priya as well with her mom, though her mom's isn't a sauteli ma but the way she treats Priya and shows favoritism, she might as well should beStern Smile I mean, he made her daughter stand in line, run around all over the city just to get a yellow braceletStern Smile The woman has a job, unlike Aisha (I love how both Priya and Ram have sisters named AishaLOL) but nooo, she forces Priya to be late for her job. I get that it's important for Aisha and all but if it's so important, why not go out and buy it yourselfConfused I mean, the lady fully had time to argue with the rickshaw wala before, so why not go out and buy the bracelet?

I'm not sure how many of you guys saw the pre-cap but that was pretty selfishConfused Aisha is more important then Priya now because Aisha's in a beauty contest and mummy dearest wants Aisha to fulfill her (mom's) dreams. What about Priya's dreams and her wedding? Are the meaningless compared to the younger siblings?Confused

It's just saddening to see both of them doing so much for the family and not be appreciated. But, not sure about Priya but for Ram, his family and what not reminds me of DhadkanErmm You know how Ram (Akshay) was a step-son and family used him etc (except they were kind of the bad guys-ishErmm) so me thinking it's similar to that. Your thoughts?

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sania.17ridhithakurCinderella100ankita10-Swetha-Gauri22shamma92lilindiangurl13punjabi#1Crazyy_FanWanderbugmaris08BingessroomaniStarshineHuessigrid-Preeti--Gaganjot--Chandramukhi-Raee_Salvatorerani-luckiSamraat_92.Angelpsawyerindiandoll89

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
coming back soon Rav

oh oh Great post sweetheartClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Ravjot-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Ravjot, lovely post. Agree with what you say. 

BTW, I had not noticed that both sisters were called Aisha ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL maybe they are one and the same? ROFL But really, Ekta - at least in the first episode of a new show you should pay attention to such things ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurshamma92Crazyy_Fan-Ravjot-SandstoneSamraat_92RockChicGirl

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

This is a common factor for both Ram and Priya.

It was just heartbreaking to see Ram's "mom" (yes I'm using quotations cuz even though he views her as a mother, the feeling isn't mutual) refer to Siddhant as Aisha's older brother. What makes Ram then?Ermm Ram, the one who loves Aisha and raised her a daughter, spent an hour trying to get a certain jeweler to the wedding and took over a company just for the sake of his family, the family that does not care for him at all.

I could be wrong here and it could just be his mom who thinks like that, but Vikram did say how Ram's under appreciated so I'm guessing his step-siblings might feel the sameErmm

It's similar to Priya as well with her mom, though her mom's isn't a sauteli ma but the way she treats Priya and shows favoritism, she might as well should beStern Smile I mean, he made her daughter stand in line, run around all over the city just to get a yellow braceletStern Smile The woman has a job, unlike Aisha (I love how both Priya and Ram have sisters named AishaLOL) but nooo, she forces Priya to be late for her job. I get that it's important for Aisha and all but if it's so important, why not go out and buy it yourselfConfused I mean, the lady fully had time to argue with the rickshaw wala before, so why not go out and buy the bracelet?

I'm not sure how many of you guys saw the pre-cap but that was pretty selfishConfused Aisha is more important then Priya now because Aisha's in a beauty contest and mummy dearest wants Aisha to fulfill her (mom's) dreams. What about Priya's dreams and her wedding? Are the meaningless compared to the younger siblings?Confused

It's just saddening to see both of them doing so much for the family and not be appreciated. But, not sure about Priya but for Ram, his family and what not reminds me of DhadkanErmm You know how Ram (Akshay) was a step-son and family used him etc (except they were kind of the bad guys-ishErmm) so me thinking it's similar to that. Your thoughts?

PS - on bold - TOTALLY agree. Exactly what I thought as I saw the episode. 

shamma92-Ravjot-

-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Omg Vasu I knowROFL I was like really? You couldn't think of any other name? Guess the creatives aren't that creative?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Ravs, I've long had the theory that EK's writers are not human at all, but a bunch of fast-typing monkeys ROFLROFLROFLROFL no wonder they can't tell the difference between names. In Kahaani, there were twopeople in the same family with the name KrishnaROFLROFL

shamma92Samraat_92

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
gosh you make me do so much work LOL I already posted my reply in another post well to make you happy i will post here ( i cant make you mad as i need a siggie from youROFL)

well this is what i posted earlier:

Just finished watching the first episode, definitely Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor are the attractions in this show that pull you right in, while the strongest point being its simplicity. There were some scenes and characterization that put you off for a bit (e.g., the classroom scene, Sidhanth, etc..), but I guess the good things outweigh the small flaws as well as for the sake of drama and entertainment it becomes a necessity :) Moving along, In the way they deliver their scenes and emote their feelings is definitely applause worthy. The first episode did its job of giving a rough sketch of each character and obviously you see Ram and Priya, the two individual, who put their life and soul in for their families arent really appreciated the way they should be or shall I say they feel lack of affection from their families. The loneliness of these two character towards the end was shown beautifully. You felt more sympathetic towards Ram in today's episode as you got to see more his side of the story. Priya's side of the story will surely continue tomorrow to give us all more of an insight.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10-Swetha-shamma92WanderbugBinge-Ravjot-SandstoneRaee_SalvatoreRockChicGirlpsawyerSamraat_92

-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
^ all you had to do was copy and pasteStern Smile But I agree about how well S&R (too lazy to type the namesLOL) portray Priya and Ram and I really love both their characters and they way it was shown how they'd do anything for their families. It's just sad to see that members of their family (minus one or two individuals) don't feel the same =(

@ Vasu: Really?ROFL I didn't really watch KGGK (only Adi-Mets scenesROFL) But two people with the same name in the same family? What were they thinkingROFL Btw I also love how for Ram's character, they didn't bother changing the name; the kept the same name as the actorLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92-Chandramukhi-psawyerSamraat_92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index