Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
The thing which is very much common between Parvati of KGGK and Priya of BALH (both played by Sakshi) is BHAASHAN (Lecture-baazi) Wink

The way Priya was giving lecture to the her students in tonight's episode reminded me of 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki' days!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pathwayshamma92_xCIOT_SmritiKatha-SMay31-psawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvati, Priya & Bhashan!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
yeah ... its normally in all ekta's shows

well that was the only part of the show i dint liked :P

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
expected frm BT's leadLOLLOLLOL

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Bhaashan and slaps! Expect some slaps from Priya in the future - though Sakshi does give a pretty tight one, so whoever it will be will probably deserve it! LOL

Joking aside, though it was along the lines, I did not think that this was a typical bhaashan as such; it was idealistic but not preachy. She didn't get all mad and eye-rolley when the girls rejected her idea of love in marriage. It remains to be seen, but I don't think Priya is a typical sanctimonious BT heroine.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92Crazyy_Fanmaris08_xCIOT_Raee_Salvatore-SMay31-Samraat_92

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Really .. they were not typical bhashans yaar .. I liked them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Bhaashan and slaps! Expect some slaps from Priya in the future - though Sakshi does give a pretty tight one, so whoever it will be will probably deserve it! LOL

Joking aside, though it was along the lines, I did not think that this was a typical bhaashan as such; it was idealistic but not preachy. She didn't get all mad and eye-rolley when the girls rejected her idea of love in marriage. It remains to be seen, but I don't think Priya is a typical sanctimonious BT heroine.  
yeah n even ram is not a typical BT lead...he do believe in luv...he is concerned towards his family...!!!! the show seems a lot different!!!!

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
She was giving a lecture because she is a lecturer LOL Not a typical sermon I would say. She wasnt teaching principles. She was just voicing her opinions as she taught Keats.  I guess it would be a bhashan if she started saying: humare sanskaar humein kehte hain ke.. bla bla. bla  Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92SmritiKathaRaee_Salvatore

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Totally true Vasu!! Bhaashan and slaps are a must for Ekta's leads however that's also true, Sakshi shall only be dishing them out when we all feel the same!!! LOL Even though it was a bhashan, it was quite nice, idealistic but romantic at the same time and no preaching! She took on the girls critcisms quite nicely when they rejected her ideas of love! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raee_Salvatore

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.