Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
^that always happens...even in TL it happened...after Doris left the show turned utter crap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Day, First Show (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Wasn't Doris fired (or she left at some point of her own accord) during the KZK era? I remember because the writing distinctly went down immediately, earning the show the title KrapZK LOL LOL 

Good to know she's back. She has in the past done some good work. 

Dunno about that but there was another writer named Fatima something...who also wrote extensively for the show during the best PM era...and she too has left the K-camp as far as I'm aware...saw her name on the credits for some Zee soaps now.

I've not been impressed by the writing in most K-shows since ages now...least of all the new ones...although Pavitra Rishta is one exception...the drama in that show was well built up...initially atleast it had the simplicity vibe down pat...baad mein ofcourse the usual K-style misunderstandings and all jumped in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I liked something new all da best for this show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.