Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Sonia51

Groupbie

Sonia51

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
For me too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Day, First Show (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RANJANA_RRJ

Goldie

RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Aaj ki do baatein is back  Hug ClapHug ClapHug ClapHug ClapHug Clap
Hey TIn!
Well what to say, bloopers all over but kya karen...in between the bloopers everyone is hoping to see a good show (even though it might be for just 6 months like all the other BT shows that have 6 good months of entertainment and 3 years of frustration afterwards) with fabulous actors.
love,
R

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorpoetic

khushboo2006

IF-Dazzler

khushboo2006

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Tin nice to see you back with your do baateinSmile...as for Ekta's show isn't it so obvious that it would be full with bloopers? It seems to me we are getting the same old story in a new name and new chars...I don't mind giving more time to see how the story proceedsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

After KS this is the first BT show I am watching, yesterday as I hurried through my dinner my husband raised his brows, what now...Ram is back in TV, his new serial is starting, no wonder he repliedTongue  The pity is alongwith Ram we have to watch the crap Ekta shows specially with regards to business transactions, flights and RK buys a company over the board room just to get hold of the company jet, how ridiculous can it get!!  In the process instead of making your pratogonist look sauve and smart it only makes a caricature of him...Anyway, Ekta never learns...but friends it is good to watch another show together, we can have some fun and tear the Maayi apart from time to time Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor-purnima-RockChicGirl

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis!!

Like you said, I do think Priya and her mom are like Elizabeth and Mrs. Bennet. Priya's mom doesn't hate Priya or dislike her..she just likes her younger daughter more. She lives vicariously through her younger daughter since they share the same passion--modelling. That's not Priya's thing so her mother has basically given up on her.

Ram toh just gets treated like a stepson basically.

Liked the first episode (despite some WTH moments LOL) and I can't wait till Ram and Priya meet!

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 May 2011 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniRockChicGirlpsawyer

who am i???

IF-Dazzler

who am i???

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hello's
     Ram buying a biniss so he can use the owners pvt jet was ridiculous,just like they all speaking hindi in a board meeting which is half filled with videshi's but the former takes the cake but how come Ram himself doesnt own a pvt jet,infuture he better invest in a jet rather than end up buying companies in losses as buying a jet is more profitable option than spending crores in sinking ships.
   Next i tht ppl are ready with everything esp clothes,jewellery and makeup way ahead for occasions like weddings and
beauty pagents,coz that is the only thing they need to do and waiting till last moment to find matching bracelet and new jewelery was so stupid esp chaning the weding jewelery in last moment was really funny but guess they wanted to show how Ram and Priya both can put evrything on hold so there loved one's are happy.
   But all these bloopers were digestable just for that one scene where Priya and Ram are shown so lonely and ignored inspite of they being the one who made the things happen. I really liked Ram's friend hope he has a role in future.Both RK and Priya were simply mind blowing and Sakshi is looking  lovely.

P.S one thing i couldnt ignore inspite of everything was u know what... it seems ever growing have been dreaming since  2008 that it goes or even vanishes but damn the thing it just keeps growing..sigh!! sigh!! dreams.

Edited by who am i??? - 30 May 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
First episode May 30 2011 SmileSmile ...
Review SmileSmile...

Firstly i liked the new version of title song ClapClap its  gud1 ClapClap... soothing to hear SmileSmile...

best part Ram EmbarrassedEmbarrassed was introduced in first episode itself EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... Ram in Singapore EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... business tycoon roles really suits him to the T EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... a perfect businessman Day Dreaming ...

& he noticed glasses not cleaned properly ROFL ...next time meeting khud ki cutlery ROFL...

& brought the company for private jet LOL LOL..seems to love his family too much Big smileBig smileBig smile...
love the BG scoe used for Ram when he interacts with his family SmileSmileSmile

& Love his friend Big smileBig smileBig smile... "Shadi kar le Ram " LOLLOLLOL... that was a cute scene Big smileBig smile

The scene in Priya's class LOLLOL...Ram's pic in  Top 50 business... & Girls thinks he is Mota & Look wise OK Stern Smile

at the wedding... good scene his expressions were fabulous ClapClapClap...

On the whole its a  transformation from Mr. Walia EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed to Mr. Kapoor EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...

Both Ram Priya come from different worlds ... but share same type of problems OuchOuchOuch... wishing all the best to them Thumbs Up... waiting for their first meeting Big smileBig smile

Being a BT show ...starting was as expected ...LOL... dont know how long i will be stuck to the show... SleepySleepySleepy...Hoping 4 best
LOLLOL...
Will not be surprised if after Ram-Priya's marriage Ram's step mom will transform into scheming saas LOLLOLLOL

Edited by -purnima- - 30 May 2011 at 11:53pm

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Its been so many years since I watch a BT show. I think the last one I followed regularly was KZK before little Prem 1 died. Anyways times have changed and now EK makes shows which dont start with the alphabet K. So here I am with my brief opinion-
Cliches:
-Ram is a powerful business tycoon with the world jumping to do his bidding but his world revolves around his family.
-Priya is a sweet middle class lady whose world again revolves around her family.
-There is a step mother and siblings waiting in the wings to turn villians once Priya becomes a part of Ram's life.
-Priya has a selfish kid sister who is too used to getting her way thanks to her mother spoiling her.
-Ram has an understanding friend and confidante who works with him; Priya's father appears to be the understanding father to her.
-The actress playing Ram's step mother looks younger than him like every soap. 

Not cliched:
-Girls in Priya's class pointing out that Ram is fat and not going ga-ga over his non-existent sexiness; as if an actor's sex appeal has to be established with some badly dressed junior artists going gaga over him. Yahan toh even the junior artists didnt look that sidey. Few of them could easily play those friend/sister roles.
-Ram's family is not shown to be eating of his hands just because he controls the purse strings. Instead he craves for their attention. Refreshing!
-Priya dressed as a normal working woman of her age. Refreshing again!
-Priya's mum too dressed in trousers and not the typical dukhiyari mother of the girl.

Blooper:
Commericial flights get cancelled due to bad weather...but private jets are allowed to fly? Also if Ram is so wealthy why not hire a private jet? Why do a potential loss making deal for a private jet?

Verdict:
A decent start...I will watch out for more.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 31 May 2011 at 2:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.