Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

I liked Ram's friend's character though..his concern for him and his care for his friend and his best wishes that he finds someone who would care for him as much was really good..his voice over and Ram's face made a good combination...and the end scene was very good too...Sad but still setting the pace for the storyEmbarrassed

i liked that bit too and it seemed different because normally you would see the character himself or his lover narrate such parts whereas here the character's best friend does so. After all, the only person who knows Ram the most up until now is just his best friend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-psawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Day, First Show (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

I liked Ram's friend's character though..his concern for him and his care for his friend and his best wishes that he finds someone who would care for him as much was really good..his voice over and Ram's face made a good combination...and the end scene was very good too...Sad but still setting the pace for the storyEmbarrassed

i liked that bit too and it seemed different because normally you would see the character himself or his lover narrate such parts whereas here the character's best friend does so. After all, the only person who knows Ram the most up until now is just his best friend.

Yup ..but this gave a good feeling and we also got that the character is genuinely nice and wishes Ram the best...May be he will be used as the cupid stupid laterEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@bold--- WORD! i seemed to draw that parallel between the characters as well.
Priya's mum doesn't seem like the stereotypical "evil" vamp-mum, she is just indifferent. it won't be right to say that she doesn't love her daughter Priya right now because we haven't heard much from her end. It could be that she might have been equally doting mother to Priya but when Priya seemed to show different interests in life (that is not being a model and such), she might have grown aloof from her daughter. Sometimes, some parents seem to pay more attention to the child through whom they seem to live their dreams than the other child. And this could be it in Priya's case as well.

@Ram's step mum--- first of all, bad choice of actress to play a step mum of a 40 year old man. She looks more like a sister to him than mother and then to hear him call her out "maa" is just weird.

@Amy - lol on Ram's mother. She does look more like a "younger stepmother" than a woman who could feasibly have given birth to Ram LOL

I agree on the bold bit. Sometimes its not intentional but bad parenting nonetheless, that they are simply unable to relate to children that are not 'like them', especially mothers and daughters. It may be interesting to see what Priya's relationship with her father is like. 

@Angel - thanks hun.

Nymeria

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Hi yaara..Wonderful post...and ofcourse Ram cleaning glass was an epic scene...That flower jewellery was so random..and Girls drooling on Ram's photo was even randomerLOL
What I dont understand is that Priya said she taught TOEFL classes..and she was giving LOVE lectureROFL
I loved the comparision of Pride and Prejudice to Priya and her mom...and you are bang on!! she is as shallow as Mrs. Bennet..and just as cranky and has the same pitched high voice alsoLOL

So it is not going to be completely a shred businessman and an idealist woman's love story...it is going ot be the milan of two 'lone hearted' people ..and I say it is wayyy better Embarrassed

Hi Shrusti, thanks for your great post. Priya's mother does have that shrill, manic thing in common with Mrs Bennett LOL Ram is not exactly like Mr Darcy - in that he is not prideful and mean (or, at least we hope he won't behave with Priya like that) but I did like that his character was a little hatke . I liked the narration of his friend too - as you and Amy say, it is different from the main character narrating his own story. And it shows that this friend has very close knowledge of Ram - perhaps a bachpan ka dost or something like that?

I also like that it is a story for two lone-hearted souls Embarrassed it makes you like the characters that much more. 

-Srushti-

-Hina-

IF-Rockerz

-Hina-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Very well written, loved your analyse Clap

Finally something new and fresh to watch on TV. I am just looking forward to their first meeting. Ram & Priya are two different persons still they are very same. Love the concept. I actually thought That Ram was going to be the rude buisness tycon n all.. I am very happy with his role.. Oww. I also liked Vikram's character, he is so cute.

Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor once again proved themself, loved their flawless acting.

I can only say one sentence for todays epi:
Bade ache lagte hain - yeh story, yeh concept, yes actors aur yeh serial LOLDay Dreaming

Hina-

psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

I can only say one sentence for todays epi:
Bade ache lagte hain - yeh story, yeh concept, yes actors aur yeh serial LOLDay Dreaming

Hina-

Hi Hina, thanks. 

LOL - nice tagline LOL

-Hina-

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I have to agree I think they should have casted Ram's step mother to be much older as Ram looked like her older brother. it was weird hearing him call her maa then I realised its his step mother but still they should have casted  an older actress as now she seems like an older sister to her own kids rather than a mother of a bride ROFL

psawyer

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
love your analysis
i have to say first episode was good

psawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.