First Day, First Show - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Very well written, loved your analyse πŸ‘

Finally something new and fresh to watch on TV. I am just looking forward to their first meeting. Ram & Priya are two different persons still they are very same. Love the concept. I actually thought That Ram was going to be the rude buisness tycon n all.. I am very happy with his role.. Oww. I also liked Vikram's character, he is so cute.

Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor once again proved themself, loved their flawless acting.

I can only say one sentence for todays epi:
Bade ache lagte hain - yeh story, yeh concept, yes actors aur yeh serial πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Hina-
Originally posted by -Hina-

I can only say one sentence for todays epi:
Bade ache lagte hain - yeh story, yeh concept, yes actors aur yeh serial πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Hina-

Hi Hina, thanks. 

LOL - nice tagline πŸ˜†
I have to agree I think they should have casted Ram's step mother to be much older as Ram looked like her older brother. it was weird hearing him call her maa then I realised its his step mother but still they should have casted  an older actress as now she seems like an older sister to her own kids rather than a mother of a bride 🀣
love your analysis
i have to say first episode was good
Aaj ki do baatein is back  πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ‘
Hey TIn!
Well what to say, bloopers all over but kya karen...in between the bloopers everyone is hoping to see a good show (even though it might be for just 6 months like all the other BT shows that have 6 good months of entertainment and 3 years of frustration afterwards) with fabulous actors.
love,
R
Tin nice to see you back with your do baatein😊...as for Ekta's show isn't it so obvious that it would be full with bloopers? It seems to me we are getting the same old story in a new name and new chars...I don't mind giving more time to see how the story proceedsπŸ˜‰

After KS this is the first BT show I am watching, yesterday as I hurried through my dinner my husband raised his brows, what now...Ram is back in TV, his new serial is starting, no wonder he repliedπŸ˜›  The pity is alongwith Ram we have to watch the crap Ekta shows specially with regards to business transactions, flights and RK buys a company over the board room just to get hold of the company jet, how ridiculous can it get!!  In the process instead of making your pratogonist look sauve and smart it only makes a caricature of him...Anyway, Ekta never learns...but friends it is good to watch another show together, we can have some fun and tear the Maayi apart from time to time πŸ˜‰

Lovely analysis!!

Like you said, I do think Priya and her mom are like Elizabeth and Mrs. Bennet. Priya's mom doesn't hate Priya or dislike her..she just likes her younger daughter more. She lives vicariously through her younger daughter since they share the same passion--modelling. That's not Priya's thing so her mother has basically given up on her.

Ram toh just gets treated like a stepson basically.

Liked the first episode (despite some WTH moments πŸ˜†) and I can't wait till Ram and Priya meet!
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Hello's
     Ram buying a biniss so he can use the owners pvt jet was ridiculous,just like they all speaking hindi in a board meeting which is half filled with videshi's but the former takes the cake but how come Ram himself doesnt own a pvt jet,infuture he better invest in a jet rather than end up buying companies in losses as buying a jet is more profitable option than spending crores in sinking ships.
   Next i tht ppl are ready with everything esp clothes,jewellery and makeup way ahead for occasions like weddings and
beauty pagents,coz that is the only thing they need to do and waiting till last moment to find matching bracelet and new jewelery was so stupid esp chaning the weding jewelery in last moment was really funny but guess they wanted to show how Ram and Priya both can put evrything on hold so there loved one's are happy.
   But all these bloopers were digestable just for that one scene where Priya and Ram are shown so lonely and ignored inspite of they being the one who made the things happen. I really liked Ram's friend hope he has a role in future.Both RK and Priya were simply mind blowing and Sakshi is looking  lovely.

P.S one thing i couldnt ignore inspite of everything was u know what... it seems ever growing have been dreaming since  2008 that it goes or even vanishes but damn the thing it just keeps growing..sigh!! sigh!! dreams.

Edited by who am i??? - 12 years ago
First episode May 30 2011 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š ...
Review 😊😊...

Firstly i liked the new version of title song πŸ‘πŸ‘ its  gud1 πŸ‘πŸ‘... soothing to hear 😊😊...

best part Ram 😳😳 was introduced in first episode itself 😳😳 ... Ram in Singapore 😳😳... business tycoon roles really suits him to the T 😳😳😳... a perfect businessman 😍 ...

& he noticed glasses not cleaned properly 🀣 ...next time meeting khud ki cutlery 🀣...

& brought the company for private jet πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..seems to love his family too much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
love the BG scoe used for Ram when he interacts with his family 😊😊😊

& Love his friend πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... "Shadi kar le Ram " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... that was a cute scene πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The scene in Priya's class πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ram's pic in  Top 50 business... & Girls thinks he is Mota & Look wise OK 😳

at the wedding... good scene his expressions were fabulous πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

On the whole its a  transformation from Mr. Walia 😳😳😳 to Mr. Kapoor 😳😳😳 ...

Both Ram Priya come from different worlds ... but share same type of problems ... wishing all the best to them πŸ‘πŸΌ... waiting for their first meeting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Being a BT show ...starting was as expected ...πŸ˜†... dont know how long i will be stuck to the show... πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...Hoping 4 best
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Will not be surprised if after Ram-Priya's marriage Ram's step mom will transform into scheming saas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago