precap 31st may-pagal ved.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
precap 31st may-pagal ved.

he voted yes just because nitika asked him to take care of tosty.now regretting his decision.

he in anyway not supported tosty.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know if he said that he doesn't support toasty in anyway but he did make it seem like he only did it for her. this guy needs a backbone.
Edited by scinerd - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: scinerd

I don't know if he said that he doesn't support toasty is anyway but he did make it seem like he only did it for her. this guy needs a backbone.

indirectly  he is telling he is in love with her.[nitika]

in today's  episode  he asked nitika why she is avoiding  him.now he is saying he voted yes just because  nitika phoned him.😆
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hes traumatized and in his case, i dont feel angry with him. he is very close to pashu, in age and in understanding. 
and then all of  a sudden this happens. 

but he was always conflicted with who to vote for and with the phone call, he decided the pros outweigh the cons. 
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait so he claims Nitika's wish and desire supposedly weighed more than the family's desire? That's rather odd.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bakwaas100... i agree here. the poor guy is falling in love with nikita slowly but is not aware of the cyclone roaming around in his heart & mind... i wonder how would everybody's reaction be when they get to know that ved is in love... especially pashu's reaction😈

well, i don't blame ved. he's just too good that he gets confused & if anybody says something is right then he says yes it's right & if someone else convinces him the same thing is wrong then he's like yes it's wrong...he's just too confused.

ved must be feeling bad bcoz of the arguements that have started between pashu & the others...so maybe he blames himself for this. maybe he thinks bcoz he wrote yes, pashu is misunderstanding Tej...that's why ved is repenting. but i think he does support toasty somewhere in his heart.

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he's not regretting it because he doesn't support toasty.. he's regretting it because now pashu is furious with tej.. and he lost his best friend after today, i guess..  i mean i get why he voted yes but i get why he's regretting too
rajh thumbnail
i agree with above many views.

he loving nitika unknowingly.

so he cares for her.

but same way he does not care that much for tosty .
mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it goes back to Pachin's statement - everyone who voted against Toasty (or put in the blank chit) did it to please Pashu, rather than to punish Toasty. Ved was torn between pleasing Pashu and pleasing Nitika. I agre ehe is unknowingly falling in love with her.