Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
This show definitely has a long way to go... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode, First review!! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Superb epi!!!!!!!!! funtabu;ous one!!!!!!!!! loved the intro of both the characters ... both sailing in the same boat... both care fr their family and their happiness... but is neglected by the family... really looking frwrd fr the nxt epis...

shamma92

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
It was awesome...I was not expecting it to be that good !! I'm actually loving Ram and Sakshi in it !!! waiting for tomorrow's epi !!

poetic

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I think ther parents  seem their age only I mean the actors or Raam's mom LOL But otherwise its interestinh

-SMay31-

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Waiting for it to be aired here in US... Anxiously waiting

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i love it sch a unique nd fresh story...being an elder child of my family i can undstnd the feeling which both characters were going through :)) so thumbs up frm me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8shamma92Samraat_92

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
love the show love the first episode ..
really felt bad when his mom (step mom probably ) didnt let Ram do the Kanya Dan for his sis .. and
last scene was so touching ...
Excellent work by RAM and Sakshi both

shamma92

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Actually after Balika Vadhu .. I am tired of seeing these village based shows and social issue based shows .. They are not bad .. but they never managed to build any memorable love story ...

Youth shows on a famous channel are lame and shallow...
This show will be good ..Shakshi and Ram are enough reasons for this show to be good ...Totally loved today's episode...specially the last scene and the scene where Sakshi's character priya says about love and marriage ..but young girls says they don't believe in them...Truly these days we all are surrounded by this so called practical and shallow people ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8shamma92poetic-SMay31-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.