X Factor India

Amit Jadhav - an ex- Fame Gurukul Contestant !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yesterday in the precap when I saw this guy who sang Jabhi Koi ladki , I was sure that I had seen him earlier in a reality show. Today I just searched for him and realized that I wasn't wrong , he is an ex-contestant of Fame Gurukul which was telecast on Sony quite a few years back. I dont really remember how well he sang that time , coz I think he had been eliminated very early during the contest but I am glad to see that he performed very well today. He did a good job of combining his singing with dancing skills giving an overall good performance. what do you guys think ?

Here I found an excerpt from the Interview of the then Fame Gurukul contestants.

PS. I guess he is obsessed with Chana Chan Chana Chan , during the Fame Gurukul Auditions too he sang the same song ! LOLLOLLOL

Amit Jadhav I'm from Mumbai. I'm 24, and was in Dubai for the last three years, performing with a band. About this contest, one of my friends told me, 'You have missed Indian Idol, but there is a new program called Fame Gurukul coming up.' During Indian Idol, I was in Dubai. For the audition, I sang Bheege Hont Tere from Murder and Chan Chanana Chan from Hera Pheri, and finally, Tadap Tadap from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.

Other than me, everyone was a good singers, and I started learning from them. I was also concentrating on the songs which I was supposed to perform. After my performance, I knew I had fared well. 

Edited by Ishan. - 30 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi._Anonymous_somone999ThatOneGuydebayontulipbaby53ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amit Jadhav - an ex- Fame Gurukul Contestant !" in X Factor India forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
 yeah i already know about  him to be contestant of fame gurukul  and i was about to creat topic related to him but i changed  my thought , i felt as i m having doubt  but now my doubt has cleared just to see ur  post for him...   when he  had come in that season he was 29 years   old and now is  33 years..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hey, TFS!Big smile After reading that, I think I remember him! He also danced on his auditions, if I'm not wrong. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan._Anonymous_ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wow never seen Fame Gurukul. No wonder he seemed confident and prepared for it.

But I would like to see him go further. U never know he may become my fav. Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cIshan.debayon

simply.me

IF-Dazzler

simply.me

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...i hope he goes ahead he is rlly good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cIshan.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Wow never seen Fame Gurukul. No wonder he seemed confident and prepared for it.

But I would like to see him go further. U never know he may become my fav. Blushing

u dint hear names ruprekha and qazi toukeer  both are winners of that show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
He definitely livened up yesterdays episode with his superb singing and dancing.

He was the best along with the taj group.

TFS, IshanSmile

Edited by musicmuse - 30 May 2011 at 11:13pm

irene_cIshan.

beetaurus

Goldie

beetaurus

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.  Amit did very good today.

irene_cIshan.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.