Episode Discussion Thread | June 13th - June 19th

Posted: 12 years ago
*~* Bade Acche Laggte Hai *~*
*~* Episode Discussion Thread *~*

Hey everyone!

This thread can be used to discuss the daily episode happenings in BALH.

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:

All discussions should be related to BALH. Please refrain from chatting/spamming in this thread.
  • Please do NOT bash any actors/characters/shows in this thread.

Happy discussing! 😊

Regards,
IF Dev. Team.

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
Hi all...ME first...13 mins to go...hope we have great updaters...just like old LTL :)
Give us your first impression Shilpi...when the show starts.
Waiting for updates.. still 10 hours to go till I can watch it on TV ... Hope it matches the hype and expectations ...

-- Mru
@Shilpita: Yaar I don't think k we'll have any updaters yet.. You know..? The show's probably too young to have people willing to do brief live updates.. But lets keep fingers crossed anyways.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divan

Give us your first impression Shilpi...when the show starts.

Kantaben..i was saying that because i remembered how much fun we used to have in LTL's EDT thread...u won't believe the madness and exuberance there as it was once upon a time...and since most of my old LTL mates are here...i am hoping to relieve those days...and so many members updating the live episode if possible..😳😳😳
That's all the better, this will be my firs time following a soap from the beginning after a long time.  usually I give up watching after 3/4 weeks unless I like any particular actor/actress's character and acting...like watching Agle just because of Ratan's acting.
hahaha... I think I have lost it, if I can wait for updates on SMS, paying International rates. Devaa.. Better be worth it ...

-- Mru
hello has the show started yet?

great thread :)

Oh...it has already started...want updates??...All I can say is that both have brats in their families...making them run for stupid thingsπŸ˜† Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago