Bade Acche Laggte Hai

TB: Chahat in Bade..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Chahat Khanna in Bade Acche Lagate Hai...

Monday, May 30, 2011 | 7:22:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Chahat Khanna in Bade Acche Lagate Hai...

Chahat Khanna will portray a pivotal role in Sony TV's Bade Acche Lagate Hain...

Edited by Armu4eva - 30 May 2011 at 7:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju-Ravjot-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Chahat in Bade.." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thanks for shairinggg

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
 omg chahat too , looks like this show bringing charming actors  , i feel as  it gonna be super hit...

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I actually kind like herShocked I loved her character in TSPLS. Can't wait to see her in this show =)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.