Suggestions / Comments

Problem in uploading profile Pic or Avi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

Originally posted by anu93

Originally posted by silver4karan

hey... im trying to update my profile pic... i go to my dashboard>update proile...  theres a button called "update photo" below my image... when i click on it, another window opens which has this link in its address bar "http://www.india-forums.com/upload/form.asp?id=617570
the button below says India-Forums Avatar upload with a "choose file" button below it... when i browse and select the image (the image is only 36kb) theres an "upload" button below it... the moment i click on upload it says " please login to access this page"

Please help! 

i am also facing the same problem.. i tried it for number of times still no use.. plz help..

i want to change my profile picture.. helppp plzzz

That means you have not logged in...relogin n start uploading again...
i know... but tried it and it doesnt work!!! 

I think its technical problem ask mods Shruti or Jayshree di...they'll surely help u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problem in uploading profile Pic or Avi (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@anu93- thanks for your help Smile... can you tell me where and how can i approach the mods??? 

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

@anu93- thanks for your help Smile... can you tell me where and how can i approach the mods??? 

Go to Home but don't click there just place arrow there then u'll see drop down where 4 options r there Members List , IndiaTV Index , IF devlopment Team and IF hall of Fame
Click on IF Dev Team there u'll see Jayshree, * Shruti* In Green they are mods click on their name u'll reach on their profile then just PM one of them abt ur problem they'll surely help u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silver4karan

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Go to Home but don't click there just place arrow there then u'll see drop down where 4 options r there Members List , IndiaTV Index , IF devlopment Team and IF hall of Fame
Click on IF Dev Team there u'll see Jayshree, * Shruti* In Green they are mods click on their name u'll reach on their profile then just PM one of them abt ur problem they'll surely help u.

thanks for all your help... im new to IF Smile

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

My pleasureEmbarrassed...Welcome on IFHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

My pleasureEmbarrassed...Welcome on IFHug
heyyy... shruti responded and i could finally change my dp Big smile

thanks for all your help Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top