Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I am facing problem in uploading profile pic/avi some error is occurring.This messege is coming

Error: Message Size Overlimit

The message you are trying to post is more then the set limit for any post. Kindly hit the back button and limit your post to 180,000 bytes or less.

Quick Tip

Many times copy/paste from MS Word document may also result in increasing the size to a great extent due to unwanted character formattign so we would recommend that updating the post in Rich text editor instead of MS Word.

Current Message Size:319892 bytes.

Please help me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Problem in uploading profile Pic or Avi" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

hey,

I think you should try to use another browser like Internet explore, Opera or Mozilla and check it out.

Try also to use uploading sites like http://min.us  or http://imgur.com where they use short url  links/codes:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for helpingTongue

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
hey... im trying to update my profile pic... i go to my dashboard>update proile...  theres a button called "update photo" below my image... when i click on it, another window opens which has this link in its address bar "http://www.india-forums.com/upload/form.asp?id=617570
the button below says India-Forums Avatar upload with a "choose file" button below it... when i browse and select the image (the image is only 36kb) theres an "upload" button below it... the moment i click on upload it says " please login to access this page"

Please help! 

silver4karan

silver4karan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

hey... im trying to update my profile pic... i go to my dashboard>update proile...  theres a button called "update photo" below my image... when i click on it, another window opens which has this link in its address bar "http://www.india-forums.com/upload/form.asp?id=617570
the button below says India-Forums Avatar upload with a "choose file" button below it... when i browse and select the image (the image is only 36kb) theres an "upload" button below it... the moment i click on upload it says " please login to access this page"

Please help! 

i am also facing the same problem.. i tried it for number of times still no use.. plz help..

i want to change my profile picture.. helppp plzzz

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Can someone please help me out here??????????????

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silver4karan

Please help! 

i am also facing the same problem.. i tried it for number of times still no use.. plz help..

That means you have not logged in...relogin n start uploading again...

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

Originally posted by silver4karan

Please help! 

That means you have not logged in...relogin n start uploading again...
i know... but tried it and it doesnt work!!! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top