Best Title Montage (with pictures)

Poll Question :

Which is the best title montage of YMGGK?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys please start voting for your favorites and give reason why you like that particular one

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

Please hit the  button if you like this poll

i like all but 2,3 and 5 would be my favourites because those were the times we had out sweet abharan moments (b4 & after marriage)  and i was crazy about the show then... also back then, the storyline revolved around abharan and how they faced their challenges as husband and wife
I know there are many too choose from its hard to decide😛

I think that I agree with Arianne alot...I also like 2,3 and 5 because they were the best most romantic times of Abharan's life and their were also sooo many Abharan scenes😳😃I picked 5 though because I thought Abharan looked very cute and that was the best time right after marrige 😊

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
so when voting choose the one according to you had the best picturization of Abharan and which one did they look the cutest Edited by happygirl123 - 12 years ago
I'm really disappointed that only 11 people voted so far...come on YMGGK fans were are everyone...discuss and lets bring back some old memories of the show

P.S: Has anyone noticed the only 2 characters besides Abharan there are Sanskar and Ranchod
For me, 5th one is the best. Both look so cute in that and life was a bit easy for the couple then. At least they were able to enjoy the togetherness with peaceful mind.  But now, I feel its all messed up with so many incidents and worries. 
Abharan also looks nice in No 4,except 4 Sanskaar there in the middle but Karan and Abha long gr8 Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
2,3,9 coz abha and karan r together
My God..i love all of them..sooo good..cnt choose