Res

n Alisha my ghajni part 2...my suggestion _____ free wala πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update dear...πŸ˜ƒ

sid is the best as always ... he is Angel⭐️

now im eagerly waiting to know what exactly happened between confusion  maya and monster hormannn until he left her πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Aliii!!!!

My 'accidentally coincidental' friend and Veena's partner in crime in dhamkaofying me.. πŸ€—

Hmmm... What do I say about the update? I mean.. Riddhima said sorry to Sid just before committing suicide but she is asking Armaan not go in her unconscious state.. Riddhima has got me confused... πŸ˜• I really really wonder what happened.. I'm getting impatient yaar.. Do you mind updating twice daily??? πŸ˜†

Oh and I like the way Yuvi handled Riddhima's so called concern for Sid. πŸ˜›

About Sid.. *Sigh* How can he get anymore better than this? he is already the best I mean better than the best.. In spite of everything he still cannot not be concerned about Riddhima and he still prays for her to be safe and more than that he even promises to find Armaan for her!!! Gosh.. i just don't know what to say about this man.. He's just exceptionally the best...

Continue super soon dear... eagerly waiting for your update 😊

Cheers

Neet
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update now i cant wait to know why that armaan left her again...

CONTINUE SOON..
Edited by harshita_sahni - 12 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res πŸ˜‰
My li'll Ghajini :P Zarquu is talking abt a Haraam free FF but I guess its not possible bcz u love to tadpao him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EDITED:

Amazing update !!!

Sid is an angel 😳
Inspite of everything he's still concerned abt Maiya ji & still prays for her to b safe & promises to find Haraam

Hahah loved how Yuvi treated Maiya ji 😈. He's a true friend :)

Maiya ji
She said sorry to Sid just b4 committing suicide but she's asking Haraam not to go
Is she again suffering from ' confusoritis ' ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why do I feel Haraam knows abt Maiya ji's confused state & bcz of dat he left her to do some Pagalpan ???

Eagerly waiting for the next part
Continue superrr soon...Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that Rampaji named Hormaan in her sleep. I was anticipating Siddhant's name (as in myriad SR FFsπŸ˜†) and I would have quit this FF if she had named him. But thankfully you managed to keep me hooked to your FF as of now.πŸ‘πŸΌ

But yeah, I am confused about the flashback. You haven't introduced R's POV in this FF so how can she have flashbacks? Hope you'll clarify in the upcoming chapters.😳

Update SoonπŸ€—
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AlishaaaπŸ€—
God im sooo happy ur back with another FFπŸ˜ƒ
ek number ki nikammi ho! ur saying u dont know u'll be back and see u have already a new storyπŸ˜†
im sorry i wont be able to comment often at the beggining as im still busy with preparations but i'll catch up with that alsoπŸ˜‰

awww Sid is such a sweetheart even after what she did he is back for her and she is murmuring hormaan's name😑 GRRR!!!!!!!!
and where the hell is he btw?πŸ€” phorever lover left maya kya?πŸ˜†
anyways cant wait to read more...

SIDMA4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m so happy after reading ur FF. Great start. πŸ‘
Plz pm me next time.
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMFG!!! ANNIYAN ARMAAN!
brilliant!
imma write that hehe but like u kno not like as +
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww another amazing update...ridhima said haaru's name in her uncocious state πŸ˜”...really wanna knw wat happend between them...wowww sid my angel...he is always best...bt m confused abt ridhima's flashback and besides she saw sid in her dream,said sorry b4 commiting suicide thn took haru's name...i guess she   ashamed wat he did with sid so tats y she called sid and said sorry b4 commiting suicide thn other thing is kichudi 4 me...hope u ll clearing me abt this...otherwise it was awesome... specially i so liked yuvi-ridz and whole sid's part...cant wait 4 next...continue soonπŸ€—