Uravugal

*Uravugal May 2011 Updates Archives* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Tuesday  24/5/11 Episode No 504

Well, Villishnu does the blackmailing act - Vishnu screams his heart out (you know
what?? Just let her hang herself ..if you don't scream, she won't kill herself !!)

Extended drama of Villishnu slowly making the noose, Vishnu screaming from the
window... and finally breaks open the door to save mommy " Don't leave me and go.
.I will do whatever u ask me to.." Well, madam was waiting for those precise words
and so asks Vishnu to promise " promise that you will remarry ... a girl of my choice "
UH huh - Roja is not sure if Vishnu promises or not - so much of crying ..blah blah
( Vishnu, you need to take tuition from PILS grad - a lesson on blackmail. When your
 mom asked you to promise, you should have turned back and said ok mommy now
it is my turn to hang myself !!)
Anyways, semai drama and Roja was livid to hear
 the "second marriage " suggestion .  Gayu and Thanni are coming back after
some hunt for loan . They did not get any thing and Gayu does not want to face
Sudha and tell her about this failure. Gayu promises dad that she will somehow
arrange the funds and leaves. Thanni calls a friend and arranges to meet him asap .

MM is getting ready to go to work. The guy who owned the water business comes
 with Kanakku. Man is carrying some large sum in his bag. He suddenly faints - MM
rushes him to the hospital - knows that he had a minor attack . Doctor warns MM
" No bad news, nothing that worries him and bed rest" . MM waits for the guy to
 open his eyes. In the meanwhile , Paro aunty calls and imparts the news of
"Lots of money in the bag " . MM promptly tells Mudalaali that his bag is safe at
home. Mudalaali says that money in MM's hand is money in the bank. MM says
 that Mudalaali can be discharged the next day . Wants to know about informing
the family but Mudalaali negates any such idea.
( hmmm, antha money kku enna villangam waiting O ?)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 May 2011 at 7:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65Janusushavvinewt2007eclatatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal May 2011 Updates Archives* (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Wednesday

Watercan owner in hospital..Paro and devi prepares food for him and leaves ...Gayu comes home..Gowri welcomes her and says amma and devi hospital poitanga...Gowri mottai maadi kku going...tells gayu to take care of the child...gayu opens the cupboard and a bag falls down from the cupboard...She takes the bag and opens it...Inside the bag she sees lot of money...SHe is shcoked and confused abt themoney...She says 5 lakhs therum pola irukke...SHe keeps the bag inside and locks the door...

Vishnu comes to meet gayu..Gayu comes out and morachufying vishnu...She calls him inside...He comes in and says  soozhnilai..adhaanm veetukke vandhutten...
Gayu says she is very tensed becoz ofthe money...enna panradhunnu theriyala...She asks vishnu...enna venum...Vishnu says My amma is very sensitive type...Sudha mela irukka aasaila naan rombha pesitten...But my mom sucide pannikka poitanga...but i saved her...i cant see her suffer more...Now she is ok...But she wants my second marraige...gayu shouts...stop it...enna mummyand son playing with my sister's life...i want to talk to ur mother...

Vishnu kenjing...pls listen to me...pls dont meet my amma...Gayu says i didnt ask any help from u...u only gave the jewels...Vishnu says..i agree..but u plsthink once from my position...i need both sudha and my mom...i need ur help..pls help me...vishnu leaves.Gayu thinks abt the money and stops vushnu...says u go h
olme...soon sudha will come there with the jewels...Vishnu leaves...

Gayu takes the money and calls her dad and says money kedachachu...come home immediately...TK happy...

Vishnu tension waiting...Mom thinks...why indha paiyan ivlo tension aa irukkan?...An auto comes and gayu,sudha and dad comes in...Mom moonji ya vegama thirupings...Vishnu and sudha paasa look vittings...Mom still moraiching...TK says jewels ellam vandhachu...Mom smiling...Says keep the jewels with u sudha...it will be helpful for u in the future...adhaan naan ippadi behave senjen...She tells TK and gayu to sit...but gayu and TK leaves...TK asks her abt the money...Gayu says veetla poi solren...Gayu rombha sad...TK confused...

Freeze..

Edited by shreenithi - 26 May 2011 at 5:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65ac_durgahareramknewt2007

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65ac_durgahareramksushavvimigannewt2007nithyamkveclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65guruvignesnithyamkveclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramkshivani_Nhopper_oceannewt2007eclatatinarojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramkvarneshwarguruvignessushavviJanuamara_50_SK_nithyamkvatinaeclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
*Uravugal May 2011 Updates Archives*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top