Uravugal

*Uravugal May 2011 Updates Archives* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thursday 12/5/11 Episode No 497

PILS grad realizes that she almost lost her baby , thanks to Manthra. Swetha
shouts at mommy that she does not want to see her ..ever. Takes PILS grad away ..
as Manthra cries...( chee thooo, manushiya di nee??? Roja is always proud to be a
 woman ...she does not want such villis  in her gender...ever )
On the way , the two
wives are  in their own world - PILS grad vows to play slave to Swetha as she averted a
major calamity and Swetha vows to take care of " appavi " PILS . They reach home -
Kaigeyi is all smiles - offers "coffee, tea or me??" Swetha is not there to answer
and Chithu declines any drink ( awww, ippO thaan Oru gandam le irunthu thappichu
 vanthu irukken, athukkulle innOru drink?? Aama , intha sAthi le ungalukku any role??) 
Changes her dress and comes out - only to see Swetha leaving with her bag. (aama,
athu enna??? Serial brides ellrum Ore Oru bag Oda thaan in-law's veetu kku varuvaangalaa?? If Roja decides to ditch hubby , then she needs one whole day to pack !! )
Swetha does not reveal her destination - Chithu is flabbergasted. Kaigeyi assumes that Swetha is also going for the wedding. Roja got treated to Uravugal title song.

Swetha is back to mommy's house. Manthra is worried that her tiruvilayadal has
 been narrated to Kaigeyi and Chithu. Swetha is categorical "antha asingathai vaaya
 le sOlla mudiyumaa?? nee enna ipdi oru rakshashi ya irukke?? I have decided to be
a vazha vetti.." Manthra again says that she did that only for swetha " nee antha
veet le eppO vum permanent aa irukkanum nnu.." Swetha rightly observes that it
 is Chithu's life that she is sharing " intha life is a picchai from Chithu ... after two
 abortions, Chithu is nondhufying her vithi and has all her hopes pinned on this kid...
and how dare you do such a heinous act??" Kaigeyi calls asking for Swetha - "are
u taking her for the wedding?" Manthra says that she does not want to risk "Swetha
 will be back there soon" - begs Swetha to go back but Swetha stands her ground
" I will be a vazha vetti... and that is final...that is the punishment for you.." Manthra
cries some more.

Villishnu and Vishnu - Villishnu does another emotional blackmail - " I live only for
you... I trust that you will be a momma's boy ...for ever... Don't pour ice cold water
on that ...otherwise I will die..." Vishnu is vexed and promises to stay a momma's
boy. Just  then MM calls - Vishnu cuts it twice...apram amma gives permission to
attend the phone. Vishnu picks it up and talks as if he is talking to some one who
asked for a loan. MM being MM, does not understand Vishnu's predicament... Finally
 Vishnu manages to adjourn to his room and quickly updates MM - the scenario,
the promise blah blah...assures MM that he can not talk to Sudha right now ...but
will sure settle things soon. As MM is consoling Sudha " Un purushan nallavar, vallavar...amma kOndu...etc., etc.,, " Gayu arrives and asks "enna . as usual sOthappi yaachaa?? Ipdi paninji paninji Gowri life kku vEttu vaichinga..now Sudha?? Who asked
 u to call Vishnu?? He is trying to placate his mom !!" MM knows that Gayu tsunami hit
him once more... Villishnu picks Vishnu's phone from the charger...and sees that the
last call was from  KRISHNAN .. Villishnu, nalla cell phone savvy aa irukkenga...Wink

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 May 2011 at 2:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janusushavvieclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal May 2011 Updates Archives* (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Friday - Atina - thanks to election results - no morning serials - SC, Yogam thaan pOnga Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 May 2011 at 1:05am

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Monday 16/5/11 Episode No 498  Archives' Copy

Villishnu sneaks - finds that the last call was from Krishnan ( Mmm maatti
kittan doy Vishnu Wink)
MM is devastated by Gayu tsunami - says that he called Vishnu
only because he could not stand Sudha crying and Gayu is unrelenting " Just mind your business, I will take care of my sister's life " MM apologizes and leaves - a tear stained
 face of Sudha says bye bye. Swetha on a hunger strike. Mantra Mangu begs, pleads,
does an emotional blackmail " If you do not eat, the baby will suffer , baby kku
yethanum aagitta??" Swetha says that she does not care if the baby goes to
La La land ( ammam da chellam, rendu pakka grand mas um villi aa irukkanga,
 ipdi oru family unakku thevaiya??)
" that will be the right punishment for your heinous
act " Manthra says that she is ready to fall at the feet of Swetha ...and this is heard
 by the daddy - poor man has been kept out of the loop !!! Well, finally after daddy
wonders about his " head  of
the family" status , Manthra spills. Daddy thinks that
opening his eyes wide and staring is enough to show his anger - does just that and
calls wife a rakhshashi - now Swetha asks daddy about  her decision of punishing
mommy" right or wrong?" Well, who should be privy to this ...yes... you guessed it...
Mugs...

Swetha's dad shouts at wifey darling and asks " if  mappillai comes to know???
 What will he think of you??" Mugs quietly asks " what can I do?? With two villis in
 my life??? Well, I came here to give the medicines to Swetha and somehow convince
 her and take her back.. But now, I think that Swetha has made the right decision.
 Let her stay here." - Leaves ignoring cries of "mappillai ..mappillai " from Manthra. Mugs comes home only to be round kattufied by the family trio  - " enge Swetha? You are
supposed to bring her back? Mugs does not believe in answering straight - for that
 matter no one in Tamizh serials believes in simple virtues !!! -
beats around the bush
saying that Swetha will never come back blah blah...and exposes Manthra Mangu.
 PILS grad stands at the back with an expression which says  "ayyo da , ippO ivangal
ukku ellam therinji pOche, how to save Manthra " - Visa has the shock of her life (athu
ennavO Roja kku nambikkai illai intha amma mele ...kOottu sAthi ya irukkum nnu
 thonarathe avalukku !!)
says that she did a lot of thilla langadi tricks only for Varisus...
 "intha Mangu vai...will see one hand.." Kaigeyi tsunami reaches Manthra's hide out.

Manthra is still pleading with hubby and daughter - both  are on a hunger strike and unrelenting. Kaigeyi arrives with a "how dare you?" Manthra says that she was kind
enough to "donate" her daughter as the second wife "only because you wanted a
vaarisu for your family??!!" Kaigeyi rightly points out " rendaam thaaram?? ( Roja
 kathile rendam tharam nnu vizharatheee...Wink)
So, what is your daughter??? She
carries a baggage herself, right??" Manthra knows when she is beaten, tries to pacify Kaigeyi " I did tell you before that the only way my daughter's kid can claim the  throne
 is to abort Chithu's baby..??" Kaigeyi agrees "yes we did talk about it.." Well, this is
 news to the other two drama watchers ...Swetha is shocked ..and her look says
"appO Roja doubt sari thaana??? Neeyum kOottu kalavaani thaana??"

Freeze on all shocked faces...

Edited by rojapoooo - 17 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramkamara_50_SK_atina

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Tuesday 17/5/11 Episode No 499

Kaigeyi and Mantra's confrontation continues - "yes, we did discuss" - nalla
kaalam Kaigeyi pours milk in the thoppais of all around - including Roja "but what
did I tell you??? Intha mathiri kevalaama think pannanthey nnu sonnenaa illiyaa???
You Aattified your mandai then !!! Then you trick Chithu in to coming here and try to
abort my vaarisu??? You know why your daughter gets fits and her first hubby
ditched her??? Ellam un twisted buthi yaale thaan . Now , listen, I will never take
back Swetha ...un pOnnai neeye kattindu  azhu.." Swetha cringes and so does her
 dad - Manthra cries but Kaigeyi leaves with out a backward glance - some more
crying from Manthra " Naan seytha thu thappu thaanu therinji yaarum ennai
mannikkaliye.." ( oh really ?? Thappu nnu therinji apram mannikka vera venumaa???
 Semai logic kkungovvv)
Gayu meets a friend in temple  - whose hubby works abroad
and so she rolls in money - (hmmm, abroad le work panravanga ellam rolling in
money aa??? Roja, Eljay, Eclat, Atina ..elaaraiyum kelunga...unmai puriyum Wink)
and asks for 5 lakhs - to send Sudha back to Villishnu. The friend says that she
invested recently and so does not have that kind of cash "will ask my hubby but don't
depend on me ..try everywhere , ok"

PILS grad visits Manthra - By now Manthra is ready for another tirade - even from a
 passerby - So asks PILS " nee enna mma thitta pOre??? Oru vazhiya mudichudu.."
 PILS yaaru??? Summa cum laude, Emeritus all rolled in to one aache! Athaan says
that she is not here to scold her " neriya soothu vaathu ulla people ai paarthaachu..so I always think about why they acted so. Unga ketta buthi oru pakkam but God saved me,
so  I have to thank.." Manthra cries and complains about Swetha going on a hunger
 strike. " Un pappa vai abort panna ninaicha paavathukku ..my daughter's pappa
may not see the daylight !!!" PILS promises to do the needful and goes to see Swetha.
Swetha refuses to talk and says that she is ashamed to have a mom like this. PILS
grad is on a lecturing mood - "tell me who is not selfish??? Take Kaigeyi for example -
lists all the jaggajaala killadithanam done by her.

Goes on to say that all this is "paasathaale vantha suyanalam" - "tomorrow, when
we  get our kids married, we will also watch them like this. We will do any thing for
 their happiness. I have told you before. My pregnancy wont last long. By itself it will
be gone ..in a month or two !!! Apdi thaane pOre karuvai kalaikka try pannu unga
amma ketta peyer vaangittanga.." Swetha says that Chithu may come to terms with Manthra's heinous act " but me and Mugundan think that it is a crime. So, I cant
accept your lecture " Chithu says that punishing the baby is not right " people's
tongues are wagging - neighbors say that Kaigeyi household can not treat DILS well.
So, eat and come with me" Swetha stands her ground " You have tried before and
succeeded in conning me . But  this time around, I don't plan to listen to you. I know
 what I am doing and I will listen only to myself " PILS is beaten (athu thaan blackmail asthram onnu irukke? Eduthu vida vendiyathu thaane?? Chapter number maranthu
 pOchaa?? Unga amma kku phone pannu)
Retreats ... Swetha barks some more at
 mommy...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 18 May 2011 at 3:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramksushavviJanumiganswash2atinaeclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramkamara_50JanumiganOLGNESatina

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramkguruvignesamara_50sushavviJanumiganOLGNES

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgahareramkguruvignesamara_50JanusushavvimiganOLGNESatina

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Monday 23/5/11 Episode No 503 - Archives' Copy

Vishnu is riding - Bank hours over?? - calls mommy and tells her that he is
in the bank still and will be late . Awww, Villishnu apdi yellam easy aa nambi
duvaangalaa??? " en kitte pOi sollittu wife ai paarkka Odariya?" - pAmbin kAal
pAmbu ariyum Wink Vishnu categorically denies , orders mommy to get some
dinner on the table ...promptly goes to see Sudha . Villishnu plays Bond and
calls the bank - just to be told that Vishnu has left the bank. Has visions of the
 jasmine ...call from MM ...decides that it is time for some action WinkThanni rolls
 his eye balls a la baygon bathed cockroach ( Thanni sir, kOnjam intha expression
 ai maathunga, Roja kku bore adikkarathu )
and Vishnu tells him that all his appeals
 to his mother have gone south " neenga yethanum panni Sudha vai enga veetu kku
anuppunga " ( athu sari, nee jewels ai kudukka solve...amma kitte ozhunga explain
panna maatte...ippO Thanni should patch up aa??? Neram thaan !!)
Thanni says that
he is trying everywhere " kaasu thaan kidaikkalai !!" Thanni sees that Vishnu badly
wants to cootchi coo with Sudha - leaves the couple alone in the pretext of getting
 some cakes. Vishnu and Sudha start playing around - ( Mohammed...Mohammed Ali
...catch me if u can - BG by Roja )
Villishnu lands at Thanni's door...sees Vishnu's bike...veppam 1000 degrees Centigrade.

Oblivious to the outside milieu, Vishnu and Sudha are still "running and catching "
 (hmmm, ithukke neram sariya pOchu...apram enge kissing laam??) As Villishnu is
raving mad, an unsuspecting Gayu arrives...followed by Thanni...Villishnu heaves
 like a Jalli Kattu Kalai and knocks. Sudha opens... Vishnu is behind her. What follows
 next does not  merit any  update - Villishnu uses abusive words , calls Thanni "maama" ,raves, rants, calls Vishnu names.. for that matter all around her. Gayu is the only one
with some guts - tells Villishnu that she is cheap to the core ! Villishnu could not care
 less - drags Vishnu and goes ( Yovv, unakku ellam kalyaanam Oru keda??? You are
 neither faithful to your mom nor to your wife !!)
Sudha does the only thing that she can -
 cries. Thanni is back to being BBC (Baygon Bathed Cockroach ) Gayu says that she will somehow get the money to retrieve the gold and send Sudha to her in-law's place.

Villishnu is at her elements - talks to Vishnu about "Unga appan Odi pOnathum, all
wanted me to remarry but I chose to sacrifice . All for your happiness !!" story .
Vishnu says that Sudha is not at fault " I only asked her to do this !!" Villishnu has a
new explanation  for torturing the DIL and her family " You think that I am crazy about
money or gold?? My job as a MIL is to make sure that your wife is trained well to take
 care of you after my death . ava Kalla iruntha chethukkanum, kAli manna iruntha uruvaakanum..at the end of it I must feel that she is the right one to take care of you !!!'
Vishnu says that Sudha is that kind even now " she is the right one for me !!! Listens
 to what I say" Villishnu is fed up of hearing Sudha's virtues. Decides to go to
La La land " only when I go there, you will know my value.." Age old threat and
age old idea of hanging by a saree...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 23 May 2011 at 4:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

danselm65hareramknewt2007eclatatina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top