Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya will change Ram's style of living (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
true Shanti...

the way he(Ram) got embarrassed by the snoring video & her reaction when he says "mujhe toh laga tha swaad khana banane wale ke haatho mei hota hai"...

seriously...Day DreamingEmbarrassedmar jawaa...

they r older than the other leads in other shows, but there is a freshness in their jodi, crispness in their dialogues & are both so easy on the eyes!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanishanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya will change Ram's style of living (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
It would be a fun show if it was like 'you tarzan me jane...I am going to mend your jungli ways...' Then we would get light moments, entertainment of tussle between the leads and creeping romance...mind you some sprinklings of those wild rides in the sky as tarzan swings from tree to tree would be heart stoppers for Priya.  That is Priya needs some jiya dharak..jiya dharak moments now and then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

It would be a fun show if it was like 'you tarzan me jane...I am going to mend your jungli ways...' Then we would get light moments, entertainment of tussle between the leads and creeping romance...mind you some sprinklings of those wild rides in the sky as tarzan swings from tree to tree would be heart stoppers for Priya. That is Priya needs some jiya dharak..jiya dharak moments now and then...
I agree ram seems to be a workaholic and out of a social side which deals with women love and the softer side of life but priya on the otherhand may simply just floor him with some love sparks which will change his thinking and love after marriage a bond he wud understand by priya guiding him
Shud be fun hoping cts track their story that way

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.