Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
By watching the promos of saabzi buying and  even the snoring or his outlook on life and love and romance

I have a feeling Ram was  quite a laid back person on his personal front .. Had a lot of people who  would do things on his beck and call...

Priya on the other hand is  very down to earth and a self made person and always making sure she does things or makes things like do it your self types ..

So people poles apart will meet and  as they behind every successful man there is a women so even though Ram is successful there is some thing which he may lack and Priya will complete it ..

So there would be a balance in such situations...

Looking forward to such areas shown in a more broader dimension...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarDivya23.shamma92HalkatJawaniJayWanderbugnuttycleomaris08Sakshi_Deewani_xCIOT_-purnima-Suchi--x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya will change Ram's style of living" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I agree, that would be nice. At the same time, I would love Ram to make Priya feel special. They should complement each other in the best possible way and I hope the creatives give us some beautiful scenes where this is shown. I would love to see a normalcy in their relationship, unlike the usual BT scenarios.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92HalkatJawaniJay

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Its going to be interesting..
I think bth are adamant in their own way ..Ram shows it well while Priya will use her own sweet way to  change him

Priya will know what love is and how to make a person show appreciation in a softer way and this will make Ram realize that the otherside of the fence is truly green !!!

Ram's attitude and his rules for himself and people around him may be marked his way, but Priya will defiantly change to suit both of them..
This attitude of hers may make him fall in love with her !

Love after marriage will have a good edge over love marriage if scenarios are well shown

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
It would be great to see some sweet scenes between them, where both help each other explore different sides of each other and complete each other.

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
really looking 4ward... it'll be gr8Big smile

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
can't wait to see what has this two got to offer us all and I hope whatever they have got is good cos it's surly looking good in all of the Promo I have seen so far.

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Indeed Shanthi, agree with you on all counts. this show has already intrigued and piqued my interest, with beautifully executed promos, that cleary defines the characters and their very essence.
Waiting eagerly for the D day.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
 by watching promos of shows   i  see a good  bonding between  both of them and both understand to  one another's feeling..
  really looking forward to watch it...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.