India-Forums

TOI: Love after marriage is common in india-Ekta

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Love after marriage is common in India: Ekta

Tanya Datta, TNN | May 30, 2011, 12.00am IST

Producer Ekta Kapoor is all set for her new serial on SonyBade Achhe Lagte Hain, which is a mature love story. 

A story she terms 'subtle', yet powerful enough to make a connect with the Indian audiences. "This story depicts a situation that is very common inIndia, love after marriage. It is about two people who have crossed their age to love and take everything in their stride," she says. 

Ekta had been thinking about this concept for a while, but she wanted Saakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor to play the roles and hence the delay. She says, "When I used to think about the scenes of the serial there were just two people in my mind — Saakshi and Ram. 

But there were some date issues, so I didn't mind waiting. I saw both of them as individual characters and I was sure that their chemistry will be interesting." She adds, "I didn't want a typical show with the rural backdrop. I do not want to do something everyone is doing. I am taking a chance, which I am sure of." 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulaincuterosymuaazanizorWanderbugssroomani_xCIOT_-Preeti-yipeenycsweetieiqbalsloverrani-luckiavivakirkNikki_Titli

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
She might just win since majority of shows are all rural, small cities or issues based.  Some people may want alternatives to watch.
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
good going Ekta and guess what we the viewers are all ready to take the risk with u with this show and I hope the wait and the risk pays off big time.

the wait is all most over :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I liked the concept..Love after Marriage..It Generally goes that way ..Huh Atleast In India..LOL..
Awaiting for Tonight's episode..!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
 i m  happy with ekta for this concept , fst time such idea came in her mind  for making show on love after marriage  ,I  feel that  her this new concept will enthrall all married couples to the core . i suggest ekta to making such good shows rather than making rubbbish   rural back ground  as bandini sandini...

all the best  ekta for this , hope that it lasts long ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index