The Vampire Diaries

Another doppelganger

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
remember when elijah said to kat that she reminded him of someone, the first time he saw her in episode titled klaus...well i was wondering if he was referring to the original doppelganger...who was probably the first one to sacrificed in order to seal the curse or something?...n maybe in season 3 we'll get to see more flashbacks of the originals n nina cud be playing the third doppelganger/character

she  did a fantastic job as elena n kat...esp in scenes that elena n kat had together...hats of to her n if theres anyone who cud play 3 characters its her

wat do u guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Ann_92shruthiRBarbie3143Kai.Fantasia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another doppelganger" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yup totally agree...i was really wondering abt de orginal doppleganger...

would luv to see e flashbacks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah... There was a mention of a 3rd doppelganger... Charlotte Petrova... I'd personally love to see her on TVD... I wonder if she'd be like Katherine or Elena (or a mix of both) personality wise?

I'd love it if she were blonde LOL...

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nayab-

Yeah... There was a mention of a 3rd doppelganger... Charlotte Petrova... I'd personally love to see her on TVD... I wonder if she'd be like Katherine or Elena (or a mix of both) personality wise?

I'd love it if she were blonde LOL...

her name s charlotteShocked...nice name...fr her did u get de infoWink

de whole idea of a doppleganger s dat dey r suppossed to look alike...so i guess u r not gonna get ur blondeLOL

guess she ll be more of elina kindWinkLOL

-Nayab-

.Lena.

IF-Rockerz

.Lena.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I don't know. I doubt they wud bring in a third doppleganger.
I would personally feel so bad for our poor Nina taking on three roles. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Maybe just in flashbacks or something LOL...

Barbie3143

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.