Thendral

Chinnathirai Star Show - 2.parts uploaded on page2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the program videos!!Clap

Deepak was very funny in his costume but cute to watch on stage with his dancing!!Tongue But i felt like Deepak dancing with some other gal Varsha seeing him as Tamil in Thendral always now...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chinnathirai Star Show - 2.parts uploaded on page2 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
rofl gunthy...
U were not rude...but i just said he did not jump like the one earlier..he was better in dance in this...but the costume...pls...and the colour also..athuku mela...if so the costume designer shd be blamed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

It was funny...lol. I thought he was rather jumping around than dancing, but as always he was very cute to watch and i enjoyed his dance number. His costume looked so funny for him...lol. I think he likes to dance for Manmadhan Ambhu songs. Ranu, don't miss this one too Tongue Big smile.

Thanks da Shammu for the post. I disappointed there was no promo but then saw this and was like Party... rofl

No worries Gunz, I never miss Deepak's "dancing" Wink or more accurately, his jumps... But the choreography could've been better, there was more running around than dance steps... Oh well, still fun to watch Big smile

and definitely Shruti and Deepak should pair up and do... I would watch it a million times Embarrassed

Edited by Ranuja - 29 May 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TAVAMrselviJanani20TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Here are this week parts:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivaTTfanshubbaQuelle-Bellesahi.

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for uploading the rest of the parts Shammu ka! Big smile

Wow! The ending was superb. Star LOL, I laughed at Shivani's dance for one of Vijay's song. I think it is Kumbada Pona Theivam, or something. LOL Deepak's singing was nice to watch, but I think he already sang that song somewhere else with Divya. Big smile His dance - while he was singing - made me laugh badly and my brother kept teasing him. LOL I don't mean to say it was bad, it was just funny the way he danced but anyhow he tried his best. Tongue His small dance at the end was amazing and I loved his cute expressions. Embarrassed I just wish Shruthi did something, it would have been a big treat for all Thendral fans. Ouch

Everyone who participated in this show did an excellent job!!! ClapClapClap

Edited by Janani20 - 05 June 2011 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTTfanQuelle-BelleShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the videos.

Everyone did a nice job and the show was fun to watch overall. 

It was nice to see Deepak doing multiple performaces.  I was just laughing and enjoying his performances on stage.  Go Deepak!!

Congratz to the entire team!!

Edited by smiles86 - 05 June 2011 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TTfanQuelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for the videos. Big smile

It was a nice show by the small screen actors and actresses. The link of that video part where Deepak dances for Hosanna song is not working. It was a small but really sweet part for that romantic song. I badly missed Shruti there in the scene, he was instead dancing with a girl from that group dancers. Sigh Shruti would have been perfect for that part Day Dreaming. Neverthless he was really  handsome Embarrassed. Deepak's expressions for the song he sang was funny and cute Big smile.

Shivani was too good, she is such a good dancer, but sadly got the okie-dancer as pairs. I wished to see her with Venkat, would have been a super dance show Tongue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TTfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top