Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hii FriendsTongue!!

I just saw this programm in one websiteSmile. Namma Thendral Hero Deepak na is dancing in this Show, tooBig smile. This was the Chinnathirai Star Night Show in Malaysia! Even namma SQ Lav aka Neelima is participating in itSmile! Hope you like it!Big smile

Next week parts will be added soon!Big smile

Edited by Shamz. - 05 June 2011 at 8:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYJanani20TheivaPearl.shubbaParulRatiShiviNixkieQuelle-Bellesahi.SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chinnathirai Star Show - 2.parts uploaded on page2" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz for the program videos!!

Deepak was fun to watch on stage with his dancing!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu ka for the videos! Wink

Hehe, I already watched it on TV and it was a pleasure to re-watch Deepak's dance. Tongue To be honest, he was actually really great!! Clap Neelima, as usual was very pretty! Embarrassed I just wish Shruthi did something on stage. LOL I was enjoying it a lot but in all of a sudden they stopped it and I think they will show the rest some other day right? Confused

OMG Shammu kaa!! Big smile Just after I saw Gunthy akka's post, I was looking through your profile!! Your signature is really adorable, especially that romantic quote and I was just like awww. Embarrassed

Edited by Janani20 - 29 May 2011 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTTfanShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janani20

I was enjoying it a lot but in all of a sudden they stopped it and I think they will show the rest some other day right? Confused

Yes Janani. Next week others parts will be shown.Smile Big smile

I too liked all the perfomances. It was really very nice to see Deeps na dancing! Everyone did a fantastic Job!Smile Hope next week we will see more of Deeps na and NeelimaBig smile

Edited by Shamz. - 29 May 2011 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20sahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammy for the videos Big smile.

For the first time i watched a Deepak show on TV. I did not know that they aired this Malaysian show on Kalaignar TV until my mummy called me to have a look at Deepak's performance. It was funny...lol. I thought he was rather jumping around than dancing, but as always he was very cute to watch and i enjoyed his dance number. His costume looked so funny for him...lol. I think he likes to dance for Manmadhan Ambhu songs. Ranu, don't miss this one too Tongue Big smile.

@Shammu: your avi and signature...awww so cuteee Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Edited by Gunz. - 29 May 2011 at 8:59am

AnnaJayJanani20Shemmosahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thank you Shammu!

A neat performance by Deepak for a nice song, liked it. I just wish too see a cute romantic duet with our chocolate hero (as rightly said by his collegue Sanjeev) and sweet gorgeous Shruti. Embarrassed

AnnaJayJanani20Shemmosahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Thanks da Shammy for the videos Big smile.

For the first time i watched a Deepak show on TV. I did not know that they aired this Malaysian show on Kalaignar TV until my mummy called me to have a look at Deepak's performance. It was funny...lol. I thought he was rather jumping around than dancing, but as always he was very cute to watch and i enjoyed his dance number. His costume looked so funny for him...lol. I think he likes to dance for Manmadhan Ambhu songs. Ranu, don't miss this one too Tongue Big smile.

@Shammu: your avi and signature...awww so cuteee Embarrassed Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL - it was deftly funny..rofl...and his facial expressions were very funny too..LOL...But Dance was okie gunz not much jumping...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TTfanShemmosahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Akka...was i harsh about his dance? Unhappy...lol...i did not mean in a rude way. When i saw the dance, i got reminded of the scene when he celebrated the first meeting of T&T when they were jumping around...sigh...don't know why...what a weird linking idea by me...lol. Yesss...his expressions were very funny. I think i liked his other dance for Manmadhan Anbhu better as it was very nice and stylish too Embarrassed Big smile. Nevertheless, i enjoy every show of Deepak Tongue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TTfanShemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top