Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Promo (May 30- Jun 3): D-N: The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Promo BB and Elsya ...This is getting very very Interesting now !!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Very interesting promo, a new person helping Datta, eagerly waiting for next week, yhanks to BB& the writer๐Ÿ˜Š.
Very good promo Ana.Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the promo.  It looks Awesome. Iam sure even if the show was airing there wouldnt be a better promo than this one...Wonderful Job Ana .

Coming to the topic , so looks like finally D ki brain ki bathi jali? ๐Ÿคฃ. So he is on Search-For-The-Truth mission is it? ... Cool. Atleast he will get to know the realfacts behind Damodar and Nana saheb. But chalo lets get ready for another Iam-Betrayed wala rona dhona from Dutta ๐Ÿคฃ. Jks apart, I guess at the end of it all D would be able to forgive his dad for good and that might get the peace Damodar craved for.

Who is this new "madadgar"  now?. Someone from Damodar's life to help D? . Interesting turn of events I guess...Cant wait to read.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks BB and Ana..๐Ÿ˜Š

Just finished reading past few episodes.. just awesome..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it just had all the right emotions.. next week will be another amazing journey I am sure.. waiting for it..

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks BB and Ana for the awesome promo. ๐Ÿค—  Looking forward to next week. God bless you girls.

The only thing missing is Mishal's brilliant portrayal of Dutta๐Ÿ’”.  But for that we have our vivid imagination, memories of MR aka DSP and a wonderful EDT for the eternal story...and of course all the Dutta Diwanees here.๐Ÿ˜Š
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ana - BB n team for this lovely promo... i was waiting for it since yesterday...

I am excited to know the turn of events...  Has Naku managed to patao Dutta ... i mean convince Dutta in a way that he is ready to find the truth...  New entry yippeee
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks BB and Elysia. what a mystery in the promo. who is this naya madadgar? epis keep getting better and better.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great Promo...Dutta in action...Like that.๐Ÿ˜Š

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Who was the actor shown in the end?