Sasural Simar Ka

non moving track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anilmerani

Groupbie

anilmerani

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
god what a drag, the story has not moved yet. The saving grace is the realistic track.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "non moving track" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
 yeah , i remember that they dragged chak dhoom dhoom track nearly 3 weeks , its  the main reason to get bored of such   shows , its entertaining show !!if it being dragged like this i  feel that ppl will leave watching it...

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 30 May 2011 at 9:22pm

-Maahii-

-Maahii-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Completely Agreed! I genuinely enjoy the light-hearted nature of this serial, but it moves sooo slowly it makes me wonder if it's even worth watching anymore. :S

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I hope it will speed up now after Prem's entry.
Btw, this is my first post in this forum though I've been watching this one from the very beginning.

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Its a bit too slow for the start of a show. And Its the start that catches viewers attention, SSK is way to slow and nothing much to see.. I didn't like the "voting" track.  Its sound so childish to vote for a girl... seriously... But hoping for the best, and some new and creative tracks in the future...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.