Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
great! everyone is commenting!!! We also have to hit the chaska meter at 'freakin awesome' so saathiya can be in the top 3!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammonasandyuk.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Urmila is played by Vandana Vithlani. She does not have a page. Can anyone create one for her?

Oh, she has two names then, how do we set her up as a celebrity on IF? Guess what you know Aaleika Sheikh the girl dancing with Nazim from Pratigya, Ayesha as in ayesha_78 is her only fan in her fan club, I was shocked initially but got over it, as I think she can help setting up Vandana Vithlani as a celebrity, if she is the only member in her fan club, she must have set up the page right? It's worth a shot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJ

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I need your help over the weekend guys, I am thinking your know the fan clubs of the Saathiya celebrities, forum members joined these fan clubs but are not commenting on the pages. I need your help sending pm's to these fan forum members to let them know of this campaign to increase the rankings, some might not be coming to India Forums at all any more or even watching different shows, but if we let them know about this, they might be interested in the campaign, what do you think?

Also in Giaa Manek and Rucha Hasabnis's cases we have hundreds of fan forum members, so we can split the list for both, 20 forum members each to pm and that way we can get it done this weekend.

So I need people who can help me with this, please pm me if you want to help and we can share the responsibility.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJ

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i am really happy to join ur mission.. Smile.. thanks for remembering me and sending me pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Do u want me to set up a page for urmila

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by sandyuk

Urmila is played by Vandana Vithlani. She does not have a page. Can anyone create one for her?

Oh, she has two names then, how do we set her up as a celebrity on IF? Guess what you know Aaleika Sheikh the girl dancing with Nazim from Pratigya, Ayesha as in ayesha_78 is her only fan in her fan club, I was shocked initially but got over it, as I think she can help setting up Vandana Vithlani as a celebrity, if she is the only member in her fan club, she must have set up the page right? It's worth a shot.

erm... why u shocked being me being a fan of her.

ermm pm me of how many of u want to make a page of her...
if i get a exact number of how many are in eager then i shall..
why being shocked?

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i am really happy to join ur mission.. Smile.. thanks for remembering me and sending me pm

You're welcome, Rashi can you email Rucha fans to get them mobilised and commenting on the fan pages of Rucha Hasabnis? Can you do page 5 of Rucha's fan page please and if you finish that please keep going. At the moment her commenting is being done by only 4 members and it's not enough to raise her ranking.

millllli

Goldie

millllli

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awesome post 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top