Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 29

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Well done Nafisa for the campaign. I was amazed when I went to the actors pages and saw so many comments and 'like' hits! Hopefully we can keep this up.

I too got a comment that I could only post 1 comment per 24 hours. But I gave it a bit of time and was able to comment again. I think I was trying to post too many comments within 5 minutes. I think you can only comment on 3 actors within 5 minutes. If you look on Nazim's page I have posted 2 comments within 24 hours.

I know everyone is enthusiastic and eager to get the cast members higher in the rankings.

Great there is a way of getting round this new rule, I'll go post now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJsuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
can any one pls tell me why we do not have hetal's name on the popular star list so that we can too say something on her page

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamjal

can any one pls tell me why we do not have hetal's name on the popular star list so that we can too say something on her page

I know what's going on, no Urmila, no Hetal or Parag?...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammonasandyuk

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Hetal is played by Swati Shah. Her IF page is:

Jammona.Nafisa.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I know what's going on, no Urmila, no Hetal or Parag?...Confused

I am suprised there isn't one for Urmila - she is one of the main characters on screen for 75% of the time!

NazmaJ.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the link Sandy, but I'm not going to update the first post with it, though I'm tempted to, because when I amended the first post this morning, I wanted to put that members should join the fan pages of the cast, because that also increases their ranking, the thread got unstuck, it only stays a sticky if I don't edit that first post unfortunately. But as you pointed in your next post down she's not a main character, so it's okay.

By the way I agree Urmila is on screen a lot she is a main character and I think she should have had her own fan page. Perhaps she has, I know her first name is Verdana, but I don't know her last name, it could be she's like Madonna and goes by one name only, as when she was nominated recently I think it was the gold awards they listed her as Verdana only right? Do you think in real life she is uppity like her character, her character likes to give herself nicknames, to go around the entertainment business only with one name? ROFL 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 14 October 2011 at 12:04pm

sandyukNazmaJ

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for the link Sandy, but I'm not going to update the first post with it, though I'm tempted to, because when I amended the first post this morning, I wanted to put that members should join the fan pages of the cast, because that also increases their ranking, the thread got unstuck, it only stays a sticky if I don't edit that first post unfortunately. But as you pointed in your next post down she's not a main character, so it's okay.

By the way I agree Urmila is on screen a lot she is a main character and I think she should have had her own fan page. Perhaps she has, I know her first name is Verdana, but I don't know her last name, it could be she's like Madonna and goes by one name only, as when she was nominated recently I think it was the gold awards they listed her as Verdana only right? Do you think in real life she is uppity like her character, her character likes to give herself nicknames, to go around the entertainment business only with one name? ROFL 

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Urmila is played by Vandana Vithlani. She does not have a page. Can anyone create one for her?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top