Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) (Page 5)

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

its going to be difficult for me to follow 3 forums(BIG BOSS, IPKKND with their casts.. so i will try...
i gave a comment to nazim profile a while ago.. 
but it may be difficult tomorrow as i be on other casts profile and it won't let me do it later on sns casts,
but i shall try. won't promise...

I won't be doing it the whole week though...
as i gave 3 days to ippknd and big boss forum already.. and left with one day... 
so am making it one and half day on sns... 
Cry

i bet am too late am i?

Ayesha the time you spend arguing and making excuses for not commenting, you could have already commented by now...

i did comment yesterday nafisa.. if u missed my comment
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

its going to be difficult for me to follow 3 forums(BIG BOSS, IPKKND with their casts.. so i will try...
but it may be difficult tomorrow as i be on other casts profile and it won't let me do it later on sns casts,

as i gave 3 days to ippknd and big boss forum already.. and left with one day... 
Cry

i bet am too late am i?

Ayesha the time you spend arguing and making excuses for not commenting, you could have already commented by now...

for aham only.
Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kamjal

nafisa i love the title hum saath saath hai. hopefully saathiya lovers will pulled forward and make efforts. 

am always commenting or tapping the like icon. let see how many bordered with the next rankings.  unit we saathiya  fans  will be

I was thinking we can report to this thread, once a week, when the ranking increases or dips, for any of the celebrities to draw peoples attention to where we need  to work together and be commenting.

Snapshot of this weeks cast ranking...

well done nafisa great idea. people wil be prompted to comment or tap when they see the star ranking and would love to see them further up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk.Nafisa.

Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Cry

i bet am too late am i?

for aham only.

yes cause by the time i get to gia, rucha, and vishals fan page.. i can no longer comment as i already have commented on 8 ppl per day..
get me.. 
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

nafisa i love the title hum saath saath hai. hopefully saathiya lovers will pulled forward and make efforts. 

am always commenting or tapping the like icon. let see how many bordered with the next rankings.  unit we saathiya  fans  will be

I was thinking we can report to this thread, once a week, when the ranking increases or dips, for any of the celebrities to draw peoples attention to where we need  to work together and be commenting.

Snapshot of this weeks cast ranking...

well done nafisa great idea. people wil be prompted to comment or tap when they see the star ranking and would love to see them further up.

Hey guess what I got a message just now that said I'm restricted to post only 1 post every 24 hours, hopefully it's only per fan page otherwise our plan has gone down the drain.

It said they are doing this because they want the actors to look at member's posts, so they are giving the cast members 24 hours before more posts come...lol, I'm annoyed with this new rule, previously I could post two posts every 24 hours on each cast member now only one.

Jammonasandyuk

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Cry

i bet am too late am i?

for aham only.

yes cause by the time i get to gia, rucha, and vishals fan page.. i can no longer comment as i already have commented on 8 ppl per day..
get me.. 

these restrictions are killing man.
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Cry

i bet am too late am i?

for aham only.

get me.. 

these restrictions are killing man.

yes i know.. lemme go to their profiles 1st thing tomorrow and i do them all... before i get to the other casts LOL
sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Well done Nafisa for the campaign. I was amazed when I went to the actors pages and saw so many comments and 'like' hits! Hopefully we can keep this up.

I too got a comment that I could only post 1 comment per 24 hours. But I gave it a bit of time and was able to comment again. I think I was trying to post too many comments within 5 minutes. I think you can only comment on 3 actors within 5 minutes. If you look on Nazim's page I have posted 2 comments within 24 hours.

Edited by sandyuk - 13 October 2011 at 1:03pm

NazmaJ.Nafisa.

Go to top