Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, so we are back to hitting the chaskameter and commenting on fan pages and time to increase our activity and rating on the forum pages. Really hope, Vijay sir will take the action in our favour since we gave up the strike. On a positive note, SNS forum became more popular among other forum people and we got more supporters for our cause. Let's hope SNS will climb up the ladder using our strategy.
Well done, Nafisa you stood up for what you believed in, and you truly deserve the fruit of your effort, which will surely come.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Okay, so we are back to hitting the chaskameter and commenting on fan pages and time to increase our activity and rating on the forum pages. Really hope, Vijay sir will take the action in our favour since we gave up the strike. On a positive note, SNS forum became more popular among other forum people and we got more supporters for our cause. Let's hope SNS will climb up the ladder using our strategy.
Well done, Nafisa you stood up for what you believed in, and you truly deserve the fruit of your effort, which will surely come.

πŸ€— thanks Nisha.
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just wishing that u can get success in all ur efforts and we can see sns on no. 1 on IF.
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats nafisa for your efforts!
ok now we're back to commenting and hitting the chaskameter!!
i've missed so much!
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

26 people from the dev team!!! That is really awesome I say!! And then another 155 people, who support the campaigne from all over IF!! So great to hear this

Also

Dear Chakar Meter

you got me back, darling. I will hit you again, gosh hope you are as excited as I am about it🀣

πŸ˜†...seriously!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

πŸ˜†...seriously!!

Tap it like it's never been tapped before !! 🀣🀣
llSerenityll thumbnail
Back to the thread. πŸ˜† Man, Nafisa..I really have no words to say !! You've been doing so much for the SNS community !! All I can do it salute to your efforts !!

I pledge allegiance to the forum of Saath Nibhana Saathiya, and to the unity for which it stands. One community under India Forums, indivisible, with comments and likes for all.  😊

I will try my best to follow my oath and I hope so does everyone. We must make SNS abilities known to everyone !! We can do this guys, together, forever. (Ok, dramatic moment there πŸ˜†)

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Back to the thread. πŸ˜† Man, Nafisa..I really have no words to say !! You've been doing so much for the SNS community !! All I can do it salute to your efforts !!

I pledge allegiance to the forum of Saath Nibhana Saathiya, and to the unity for which it stands. One community under India Forums, indivisible, with comments and likes for all.  😊

I will try my best to follow my oath and I hope so does everyone. We must make SNS abilities known to everyone !! We can do this guys, together, forever. (Ok, dramatic moment there πŸ˜†)

πŸ€—I β€οΈ u Ahlam.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
TELLYBUZZ 

TRP rankings for the week - Saath Nibhana Saathiya slips to 2nd place.

Please aim to comment 4 times from today until 22nd January 2011, for us to get the ranking points, those that are staying in US or Canada, your time zone is further then India...so please do all your commenting on the article until 21st January 2011 (Saturday)...so all the comments ratings etc are counted in the ranking for the week.

Also remember to put Saath Nibhana Saathiya in your comment.

We will need a lot of views and comments on this article as it's good for the CM ranking

llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

πŸ€—I β€οΈ u Ahlam.

I love you too πŸ€—