Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) - Page 17

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ANJ4

How can you  change nazin piccture on his fan club I am getting tired of that one .   can you please let me know or if you could do it that would be very nice.

I have already put in a request to the Moderator -Nadii- that approves images ages ago and reminded her twice that we want it changed, I also really hate that picture, she says the hold up is she wants permission from Nazim himself on what image he wants put on his profile...as all the casual pictures are from facebook and before we can use them we need permission from the owner of the images, but 2 days ago I was looking online and found an image I really really like and I've submitted it to Nadii to be his profile picture, because Nazim is obviously not responding with regards to supplying us with a picture himself.

Here is the picture I liked.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:50pm
CC: -Nadii-

Hi dear,

I've found a casual picture I like, can you accept for Muhammad Nazim profile picture this one?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stary_kajal

nafisaa i wanna say u something sweety i have already join their fan club when the  show was started after 1 month i joined it and what i written is something different a direct from my heart... it cannot come in queries or what u said earlier swtheart.. i want to write something individually 

I understand you wanted to share your love for the show with everyone and everyone to understand the uniqueness of our show.

I was agreeing with you about the old fashioned theme that I also find attractive about SNS, but additionally there is this campaign going on, and we are working to raise Giaa Maneks profile, so that everyone takes notice of her, what a good little actress she is, she has won many awards notably the ITA award which is the biggest award that someone can win in the television industry in India, and she dedicated that award to her audiences, so I just think we the audience yes we enjoy watching the show giving them the TRP, but in our little world on India Forums we should also work to make her the best she can be, you understand my point of view right?
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I understand you wanted to share your love for the show with everyone and everyone to understand the uniqueness of our show.

I was agreeing with you about the old fashioned theme that I also find attractive about SNS, but additionally there is this campaign going on, and we are working to raise Giaa Maneks profile, so that everyone takes notice of her, what a good little actress she is, she has won many awards notably the ITA award which is the biggest award that someone can win in the television industry in India, and she dedicated that award to her audiences, so I just think we the audience yes we enjoy watching the show giving them the TRP, but in our little world on India Forums we should also work to make her the best she can be, you understand my point of view right?

yes dear i understood just wanna say if u need help 
i am always there to help and i would be happy if u consider me
i wish u will give me one chance to work for my fav one
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stary_kajal

yes dear i understood just wanna say if u need help 
i am always there to help and i would be happy if u consider me
i wish u will give me one chance to work for my fav one

okay kajal, next time we are working as a team and handing out assignments I will remember you, meanwhile please become a regular commenting and puting LIKE's on the forum as well as on the fan pages.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nafs! Please note I even logged in on the weekend to press like! ðŸ˜›

If I get divorce notice I am blaming you! ðŸ¤£
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

Hey Nafs! Please note I even logged in on the weekend to press like! ðŸ˜›

If I get divorce notice I am blaming you! ðŸ¤£

😃 that's what happens when you are addicted to the IF.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have already put in a request to the Moderator -Nadii- that approves images ages ago and reminded her twice that we want it changed, I also really hate that picture, she says the hold up is she wants permission from Nazim himself on what image he wants put on his profile...as all the casual pictures are from facebook and before we can use them we need permission from the owner of the images, but 2 days ago I was looking online and found an image I really really like and I've submitted it to Nadii to be his profile picture, because Nazim is obviously not responding with regards to supplying us with a picture himself.

Here is the picture I liked.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:50pm
CC: -Nadii-

Hi dear,

I've found a casual picture I like, can you accept for Muhammad Nazim profile picture this one?

o yea    ...love it  ...but it really does not look like our ahem modi...but  it looks hot...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Tuesday 22nd November 2011

Cast rankings

Giaa Manek (Gopi)

35 (down from 33 last wk)

Mohammad Nazim (Aham Modi)

40 (down from 36 last wk)

Vishal Singh (Jigar Modi)

80 (down from 72 last wk)

Rupal Patel (Kokila Parag Modi)

106 (up from 135 last wk)

Rucha Hasabnis (Rashi)

63 (down from 61 last wk)

Firoza Khan (Kinjal Modi)

199 (up from 230 last wk)

Neeraj Bharadwaj (Chirag Modi)

466 (no change from last wk)
Swati Shah (Hetal)
319 (up from 331 last wk)
384 (up from 637 last wk)

-Nafisa- thumbnail
New TellyBuzz Article for Vishal Singh aka Jigar Modi.

Please all go and put "Vishal" "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" in your comment, with these articles you need to RATE them, COMMENT on them and LIKE's for others that have used Vishal in their comments, then Vishal will get the ranking points.

NB: These ranking points from this TellyBuzz article will count in Next week's rankings not the ones released tomorrow (tomorrow's ones cover Monday 21st November until 27th November 2011) , so we have from today Monday 28th November 2011 until Sunday 4th December 2011 to comment on this article, I think my making noise, under the suggestion and comments forum about tellybuzz articles is helping slightly, what do you think folks? Meaning previously they gave us less time to comment before the article is useless for ranking purposes, now we have it for 7 full days...😃
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.