Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ayesha the time you spend arguing and making excuses for not commenting, you could have already commented by now...

i did comment yesterday nafisa.. if u missed my comment
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i did comment yesterday nafisa.. if u missed my comment

for aham only.

I was thinking we can report to this thread, once a week, when the ranking increases or dips, for any of the celebrities to draw peoples attention to where we need  to work together and be commenting.

Snapshot of this weeks cast ranking...

well done nafisa great idea. people wil be prompted to comment or tap when they see the star ranking and would love to see them further up.

for aham only.

yes cause by the time i get to gia, rucha, and vishals fan page.. i can no longer comment as i already have commented on 8 ppl per day..
get me.. 
Originally posted by kamjal

well done nafisa great idea. people wil be prompted to comment or tap when they see the star ranking and would love to see them further up.

Hey guess what I got a message just now that said I'm restricted to post only 1 post every 24 hours, hopefully it's only per fan page otherwise our plan has gone down the drain.

It said they are doing this because they want the actors to look at member's posts, so they are giving the cast members 24 hours before more posts come...lol, I'm annoyed with this new rule, previously I could post two posts every 24 hours on each cast member now only one.

Originally posted by ayesha_78

yes cause by the time i get to gia, rucha, and vishals fan page.. i can no longer comment as i already have commented on 8 ppl per day..
get me.. 

these restrictions are killing man.

these restrictions are killing man.

yes i know.. lemme go to their profiles 1st thing tomorrow and i do them all... before i get to the other casts ðŸ˜†
Well done Nafisa for the campaign. I was amazed when I went to the actors pages and saw so many comments and 'like' hits! Hopefully we can keep this up.

I too got a comment that I could only post 1 comment per 24 hours. But I gave it a bit of time and was able to comment again. I think I was trying to post too many comments within 5 minutes. I think you can only comment on 3 actors within 5 minutes. If you look on Nazim's page I have posted 2 comments within 24 hours.
Edited by sandyuk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sandyuk

Well done Nafisa for the campaign. I was amazed when I went to the actors pages and saw so many comments and 'like' hits! Hopefully we can keep this up.

I too got a comment that I could only post 1 comment per 24 hours. But I gave it a bit of time and was able to comment again. I think I was trying to post too many comments within 5 minutes. I think you can only comment on 3 actors within 5 minutes. If you look on Nazim's page I have posted 2 comments within 24 hours.

I know everyone is enthusiastic and eager to get the cast members higher in the rankings.

Great there is a way of getting round this new rule, I'll go post now.
can any one pls tell me why we do not have hetal's name on the popular star list so that we can too say something on her page