Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I've commented some and liked other people's comments. Hope that helps!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
grt idea..will definitely follow through after 2 weeks..as i'm keeping off IF as much as possible until my exams get over.
but after that will definitely get in to action😳
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its going to be difficult for me to follow 3 forums(BIG BOSS, IPKKND with their casts.. so i will try...
i gave a comment to nazim profile a while ago.. 
but it may be difficult tomorrow as i be on other casts profile and it won't let me do it later on sns casts,
but i shall try. won't promise...

I won't be doing it the whole week though...
as i gave 3 days to ippknd and big boss forum already.. and left with one day... 
so am making it one and half day on sns... 
😭

i bet am too late am i?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

its going to be difficult for me to follow 3 forums(BIG BOSS, IPKKND with their casts.. so i will try...

i gave a comment to nazim profile a while ago.. 
but it may be difficult tomorrow as i be on other casts profile and it won't let me do it later on sns casts,
but i shall try. won't promise...

I won't be doing it the whole week though...
as i gave 3 days to ippknd and big boss forum already.. and left with one day... 
so am making it one and half day on sns... 
😭

i bet am too late am i?

Ayesha the time you spend arguing and making excuses for not commenting, you could have already commented by now...
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's great your reminding everyone, i didn't know that commenting on the fan pages increases the ranking but im always clicking on those "5 little men" everytime the page gets refreshed. I also promise to TRY and write a little something everyday.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Nafisa ... Brilliant post...πŸ‘πŸΌ
great remind...πŸ‘πŸΌ
 i agreed with you...πŸ˜ƒ 
sachi muchi hum saath saath hain...πŸ˜†
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nafisa i love the title hum saath saath hai. hopefully saathiya lovers will pulled forward and make efforts. 

am always commenting or tapping the like icon. let see how many bordered with the next rankings.  unit we saathiya  fans  will be
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thamanna85

It's great your reminding everyone, i didn't know that commenting on the fan pages increases the ranking but im always clicking on those "5 little men" everytime the page gets refreshed. I also promise to TRY and write a little something everyday.

Hum Saath Saath Hain...😊
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamjal

nafisa i love the title hum saath saath hai. hopefully saathiya lovers will pulled forward and make efforts. 

am always commenting or tapping the like icon. let see how many bordered with the next rankings.  unit we saathiya  fans  will be

I was thinking we can report to this thread, once a week, when the ranking increases or dips, for any of the celebrities to draw peoples attention to where we need  to work together and be commenting.

Snapshot of this weeks cast ranking...

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nafisa you are so funny...  I also swear to post everyday. and to like everyones comments.