Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Hum Saath Saath Hain (NOTE pg23 bottom)

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hey to all forum members,

A humble request to you, to post regularly on the cast's pages, to increase our favourite celebrity's ranking, so whichever Saath Nibhana Saathiya cast member is your favourite make the time when you come to this forum to increase their ranking. 

The ranking increases if you join their fan club, comment on their fan page and also click the LIKE button on other forum members comments, because this also increases the ranking of the celebrity. 

A few forum members are working hard for their chosen Saathiya celebrity, but It would really help, the cause, if all forum members were also doing it.

Please follow the links to comment.

If stuck on what to say, just say what you liked about the recent episode, it may be the cast members expression only just mention that.

Also if you love the show click the little 5 men on the Chaskameter, there is no limit to clicking it, click it upto a 100 times it's absolutely fine...you love Saathiya don't you, raise it's ranking too.

One last note to leave you with ...I think our cast are really good actors and actresses and this is not reflected in their ranking on this Forums so please comment on their pages and make it a regular task by setting each of these pages as a bookmark (or save to favourite pages) in internet browser for your pc.

Happy commenting Smile

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 16 January 2012 at 4:35am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

ammachi29Heneeshachaitra.gowdasreya06magedziasiyasapatozofirabhupali46dalaja99farida0087Abana010Achellesantoshi58sandhyanand17harsharmasavviJammonaSaee.TnavithareddyDreamSzaramprasNadiine_DesiGuamaz-neela-Thamanna85sam990raheeluchristiandior.PN_luvs_Arjunlove_u_Sarunrsk16sandyuksimibrar1990gohem123Rejoiced.ritikahana_yShaunSANilu.DasuniM1s5_5unsh1n3swasthishruthi2010Ms.Chandnithejazzgalfamzii05Hetppretty_hsweet_shagunani_grNazmaJsuk19sandiabANJ4AngelicDesires-JollyJabeen-Muskaan92-Muskii-ICatzHarshPreeIHarshika4Life.SajnaVe.Mandy20

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
<standing up with hand over my heart>

I hearby swear that I Nafisa will post on all the Saathiya celebrity pages every time I come on this here forums and that I will press the like button on all forum members comments on that page (today I went back two pages...), even if i have quarrelled with that forum member and **hush hush...don't really like that person **...this is my troth, as I love Saathiya enough to put aside my grievances. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 16 January 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sapatozofiraemeliasantoshi58-ashes-navithareddyJammonaSha...Nadiine_Thamanna85sam990simibrar1990hana_ysandyukNilu.Dasunipretty_hllSerenityllIchangedit-JollyJabeen-ANJ4NazmaJ.SajnaVe.Mandy20

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Brilliant post!!

I concur!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

santoshi58emelia*Rammi*sam990sandyukhana_ypretty_h-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Lovely post. I agree to do the same!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Rammi*emeliasantoshi58hana_ypretty_hNazmaJ.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Brilliant...it will be a mammoth task, but I noticed you have already started Sandy. But if we see results from this it will be worth it.

Also I was thinking we can report to this thread when the ranking increases or dips, for any of the celebrities to draw peoples attention to where we need to be commenting.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sapatozofirasantoshi58sam990sandyukhana_y

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Brilliant...it will be a mammoth task, but I noticed you have already started Sandy. But if we see results from this it will be worth it.

Also I was thinking we can report to this thread when the ranking increases or dips, for any of the celebrities to draw peoples attention to where we need to be commenting.

Is it worth sending PM's to people and getting them to spread the word too?

santoshi58emeliasam990hana_y.Nafisa.

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Is it worth sending PM's to people and getting them to spread the word too?

yah we could do that, I didn't want to make the title in upper case all, because I think it's against IF rules, so perhaps many people won't know about our campaign, okay, will you do it?

sapatozofiraemeliasam990sandyukhana_y

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL same here nafisa.. will also comment everyday!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyuk.Nafisa.

Go to top