Bade Acche Laggte Hai

In love with the serial already..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
 its me too who getting impatient to watch this  show from ages ,  fst thing which made me crazy for show is to be sakshi's new look and   another is to be sakshi ram together both looking  nice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In love with the serial already..!! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

I hope the show is as gud as the promos!!!!

Coz the promos are absolutely awesome!!!!!The duo luk super cute in their sweet conversation!!!!

nuttycleo

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I have been humming the song !! The promos are so sweet so Yep I am also liking the show before it started !!!

I  am just going to see the shades of these two people who have never been paired before and what amusing conversation will shoot up between them !!

nuttycleo

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
The title song is one of my favs.So hoping this show lives up to that expectations when one hears this song. The promos indeed got my attention and am really loving them, so lets see how it goes after the initial launch.

nuttycleo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.