Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

In love with the serial already..!!

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or more like me here who r in love with the serial even b4 it started???ShockedStar

Possible reasons...obviously...
a. the big stalwarts of tv industry slotted together...Ram K & Sakshi T..both act well, r good looking & hav rarely let their fans downHeartDay Dreaming

b. The duo make an awesome pair...well suited & complementing one another..Embarrassed

c. Matured love story amidst sea of realty shows & shows aiming at youth...Dancing

d. Well sketched characters...people who know & hav worked towards what they want from life... so realistic characters, in other words (thanks to muaaz for the Show & Character Sketch topic from which i draw this conclusion)Star
e. Promos look totally cute & promising...Day Dreaming kamaal hai?!!! zzz...hic...

f. All Ekta serials start well...!! even though we might predict that it might go down the old Kekta path... initially it should be worth the watch!!!!!LOL

g. Wanted to volunteer for the updates...n look at how many ppl were willing to do so a week b4 the show got aired!!! love the fact that many ppl r getting interested in the show...Big smile 
(volunteers pls note that i am not making a dig at u here...i really love u all the more for the enthusiasm u've shown coz it proves this show is gonna be good!!)Clap

another reason added after reading some comments..

h. the title song itself...simply love it!! Just like Shanti05 & Maris08, i haven't been able to dislodge it from my mind or refrain from humming it... pity those around me now!LOL

anyone else in love with the serial?
any other reason for loving this show which i missed?...

haaye..y does the time go so slow when u want it to go fast?!!
Embarrassed

Edited by nuttycleo - 30 May 2011 at 5:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Feenie_KAYNAAT_shrutireddygr8SphallolaliamuaazNisa_nranizorSakshi_DeewaniMysticNightsiqbalsloverSamraat_92psawyer

SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I think you've said it all, I'm waiting for the show too. And yes, time does go slow when you want it to go fast!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleoanizorSakshi_Deewani

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
OMG i love the promos and its gud 2 c ram and saakshi doing lead than playing mummy papa 2 the kids of their age i m waiting 4 dis show eagerly more than glad 2 c a mature luv story...

nuttycleoanizorSakshi_Deewani

iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
i am in love in the serial.
the one and only reason is raaam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.nuttycleo

muaaz Goldie
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I am in love this serial.Its nice to see ram and saakshi as lead and they look awsome as RAYA Day DreamingBut the main reason to like n luv BALH is only Sakshi Day Dreaming

shamma92nuttycleoSakshi_Deewani

thasnima Newbie
thasnima
thasnima

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ram and saakshi lead is so cute.i am falling with them on the promos.so lovely jodi and storyline.as saakshi is a wonderful actress,i know she'll do her best and also ram...but i am angry about sony tv that why should they put these types of good serials in after 10 pm slot.THIS IS NOT FAIR! or the another thing is that there is no repeated telecast in afternoon at 4 pm as i am comming from school in 3.30 pm.sorry guys i think i can't see the serial.but i am sure that i'll do my best to see this serial to asking permission from my mother as she tells i want to sleep at 10pm to get up in morning.i am very sad about it.Cry...pls guys tell them to change the airing time as my friends also can see it...
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
u hv said it all my frnd... ohh cant w8... y doesnt tym pass quickly...
well 4 me da main reason is Sakshi Sakshi n Sakshi... Sakshi T rockzParty
Ram looks reallyn really cute in da promos... defo after da 1st promo...
they really compliment each other n da promos r attractively cuteDay Dreaming i just made up an adjective of my ownLOL
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92nuttycleo

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
You've said it all! The way I'm feeling right now reminds me of the following song (a part of it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BZirL3ZEqw however the main reason for me watching this show is Sakshi, Sakshi and only Sakshi!!! She ROCKS! however Ram is looking adorable in the promos and their chemistry is definitely promising!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index