Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow naz...they both have a meeting...will they meet there??
or their next meeting is at the party??
do update asap!!
waiting for their next meeting :D :D
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its nice bt why so short?????????? waiting 4 d party scene...continue soon...tc :)
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovly update buh relii short
fanx 4 da pm cnt w8 4 da party plzz update soon x
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its short bt very nice update...
thanks naz n update next part soon...

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for update
it was short but nice
continue soon
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi all thank you for all your support and cand words here coms the next chapther and is litele longer i hope you like it  =)

chapter 3
arohi pov 

When I sat in the car I saw that shefalis looks at me with big eyes and big smile and I looked at her and asked what is it and she said no just that you look very beautiful out with your black dress and the daimond earrings I said thanks and said let's go now and get this over  but really I was very nervous to meet everyone after 3 years I had missed all enormously but nowadays i never show anyone what i relay fill about them a and I know when you show certain emotions it shows that how vulnerable you are. 
we arrive to the party and when I get off the car, I see that everyone is there sanchit, Michael, Romita, Simi with her little sister angeli and last but not least raashi with her husband and my chacu rajveer and they all have big smile on his lips and one after one comes up to me and hugs me and tells me how much they have missed me. after three years, I feel that for the first time I smile from the heart and that there is no forced smile on my face. inside the club, we are all in a bust and talk o laughs and I ask how everyone is doing and how life goes on. after a while the guys are with drinks and the girls start dancing and I'm starting to feel a little more relaxation and begin enjoying the company of my friends and then Shefali coms and drags me to the dance floor and we start dancing after a while I become more tired and says Shefali that im just going to have a drink and will be back soon. When I ordered my drink at the bar and going back to the dance floor collide, I with someone and spil bit of drink on my dress I am preparing to scold the person but when I look up I am met by two dark and familier eyes and without thinking I said his name "Arjun" and when I look at his eyes again, all the old memoris come back and I began to remamber our first meeting 

flasback 4 years back

I was awakened by my cell phone rang and rang and I answered annoyed
arohi: Hello
Shefali: are you still sleeping , have you forgotten that we will meet the others Rashi house for surprise party that we have for Romita
arohi: yes, damn forgot what time is it?
Shefali: at the 5 o we will be there 7
arohi: ok I am awake, download me
sheafli: aaa huh finished at 5:30 and wait for me but for your port if you're late I go without you goodbye and hang upp before I can say something
I get up turn on my radio and start dancing in the room becous dancing is my life and i start everything bay dancing i start bay taking out my clothes and bracelets and earrings that Im gonna veer in the party got in the shower after one time I'm done. I'm wearing a cute pink dress to the knees and minmal makeup with pink lip gloss. When I step into the shefalis car as she looks at me with surprised eyes and I wonder what she and respond wow this is the first time you are on time and I did not wait for you half-time and I just giglar it off.
when we step into the raashish house looks amazing out there is dekrationer everywhere and the whole gang's there already and seems to have fun alreday and everyone is just waiting four Romit.
sudden scream sanchit that Romit is here so we switch of the light and when he steps into that scream we suprize but poor Romita he becomes so afraid that he passes out where everyone runs to him and give spil some water and give some respite for a little while and when he's got water, he begins to feel a bit better and hug us and thank you for that we are there and celebrate him.
I'm starting to feel a little Tusten and goes into the kitchen to fetch reached when I turn collide with someone and I spilled half of it on my own clan and half on the other person's clothes, I turned around to apologize, but when I will meet two beautiful dark eyes I lose myself in the eyes I will return to the world and look up and down to the guy and know how my heart starts to beat extra hard and think what good looking he is. He turns to me and tells me to check where you go and what you are rude to not even apologize bout I can say anything he turns and leaves the kitchen.
I look to the dress and wipe the dirt away when Shefali enters running and says certain e he good looking and I ask asked who and she says Arjun and I say who it is and she says the guy who just walked out of the kitchen. I ask first is you ihopp by Romita and others how do you know him?
Shefali: Yeah, I e together with Romita but you can say to a guy stylish and he is Michal's cousin who just moved here from Andrapladesh.

ok now the chaphter 3 was finish so plz press the like buten 
and tell me what you think about this chapter 

love naz =)
Anusha.V thumbnail
first to comment
wow 
nice update after a long time
plz update regularly
Edited by vegesnaanu - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome di!!!
she met him again!! that too the same way they met for the first time!!
whats gonna happen now??
why does aru hate arjun??
can't wait to know more!!
do update asap!!
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

awesome di!!!
she met him again!! that too the same way they met for the first time!!
whats gonna happen now??
why does aru hate arjun??
can't wait to know more!!
do update asap!!

thanks swete =)
you have to with to know what is gonna happen im gona try to update regurlay so you can find out
when are you gonna update and when are we gonna know why arohi left arjun and what gonna happen in nyk??
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update naz..
They met again n in d same way..
Plz update soon..want to knw why she hate him?? What happened b/w them in past??