Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
well,i often see my duplicate in my dream...i'm describing one of my dream...one night i saw that i was in my school...suddenly my friend told me how can you be twice at different place at a time...i went back home and was drinking water...infront of filter there was semi transparent glass where i saw 2 reflection of mine...then i look back i saw another me but she looked more devilish,furious,deadly, than me...she just wanted to come near me...i ran out of that place as soon as possible...but she also followed me i ran to my mother... That duplicate only wanted to kill me not anyone else...my mom chanted some lines from our holy script and then fire a wood and keep chanting that and wanted to make that spirit out of that place...than after getting she went out...i fainted...all that i said it was in a dream...i often see such thing in dream.i also see my family members duplicate...why this happen to me...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OBE - out of body experience (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

well,i often see my duplicate in my dream...i'm describing one of my dream...one night i saw that i was in my school...suddenly my friend told me how can you be twice at different place at a time...i went back home and was drinking water...infront of filter there was semi transparent glass where i saw 2 reflection of mine...then i look back i saw another me but she looked more devilish,furious,deadly, than me...she just wanted to come near me...i ran out of that place as soon as possible...but she also followed me i ran to my mother... That duplicate only wanted to kill me not anyone else...my mom chanted some lines from our holy script and then fire a wood and keep chanting that and wanted to make that spirit out of that place...than after getting she went out...i fainted...all that i said it was in a dream...i often see such thing in dream.i also see my family members duplicate...why this happen to me...
Ah you need to go under hypnosis to check out on the duplicate.

Unless you have been reading too many of these things.
Next time  confront the other "you" bravely. YOu will find that she does not exist.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Recently one of my cats who was unwell and had to be dripped everyday did not come home. Apparently it had gone somewhere to pass away quetly.

I did feel sad for it.

Last night I had a dream. I clearly heard a mew and realized it came from a corner. I recognized the sound and saw the cat mewing from behind some boxes. I said "So you have come back !"

I woke up later to realise that it was a "visit" from the departed cat.
I have never dreamt of cats before eventhough I have had several at my place over the years.

May his soul find everlasting bliss.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top