Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

CGM WU: 28th May '11

Highlights

* CGM Jumps From the cliff n found himself alive in a river.
* CGM meets 3 sadhu's who ask him 3 questions n he got the kawach.
* Gang tries to go behind CGM but CGM returns till that time.
* Moora get caught n D gave her death punishment.
* Roopa sends message to C abt moora n Amatya got sum doubt.
* Ambik wants the kawach so he pushes the gang from cliff n CGM to save the frnds give him the kawach.

Update 

Gang stops cgm from jumping from the cliff but he dnt listen n also ambik taunts him that he's fool , he dnt listen them n jumps, while falling down he get flashes of his mother n C , mean while C also get sum signals , ambik says that he came here to comit suicide n ask the gang to return to takshila but thy dnt listen him n sits there only.
CGM falls in the water n after few min came out of the water but he dnt believe that he's alive so he pinch himself n feels happy that he's alive n then he remembers wat dashanter told him n realizes that it was a test for him n he wins n then he sayz " JAI HO!"Clap.

CGM hears voice of sum sadhus n he go towards them n thy designate CGM by his name n says that thy r waiting for him n cgm remembers his mom.

Magadh 

Moora was waiting to see D dies after eating that kheer n to herself , she was very happy to punish her son's killer but suddenly D's son came n ask for kheer n D was abt to gave him that but moora being a nice person from heart dnt able to see that kid die , goes n stops them but unfortunately got arrested n D get to know that she's CGM's mom n he gave her death punishment that too publicaly , roopa n rani was very pity on her but thy r helpless.

Gufa 

Sadhu take CGM towards kawach n the sadhu ask him to answer thr questions before taking it n if he ans all correctly only then he'll get the kawach or else he will never be able to return from here n he accepts the chalenge n on the other side C sits for praying , n CGM one by one ans all 3 ques correctly n got the kawach n soon leave the place with sadhus.

Sukhdev was following C n C gets to noe n thy hv a confrontation n sukhdev was not able to answer C's question n leave.

Roopa was sending message to C abt moora n amatya sees sum1 taking the letter from her but couldn't able to see her properly but got sum doubt.

Gang decides to jump from the cliff n also decides that ambik will also jump with them but ambik ran from thr but gang caught him n all tied thr hands with each other so that thy fall together but till then CGM returns with kawach n all were happy but ambik played a game he unties himself n pushes them n hold one part of the rope n wants the kawach n CGM handed it to him but he was Angry he leave the rope instead of giving it to CGM  n CGM shouts.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 28 May 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirladdooHeenapmsrk-Swetha-vik rocksMoner_Radio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 28th May '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazlina

nazlina

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update BhartiBig smile

I felt so bad for moora...so this means CG will never be able to meet his motherCry There were chances but now... i'm feeling extremely bad for CG, how will he react after knowing that his mother is no longer alive...Ouchpoor CGCry

looks like amatya rakshas is now suspecting chitrarupa. i'm wondering about the letter that she dropped yesterday. what will happen if it falls in the hands of rakshasOuch

& what's with the new avatar? i mean sukhdev turning into a detective & following C all the timeAngry funny to see he fell in his own trap. C is more cleverThumbs Up

so finally CG got his kawach... i was thrilled to see shashank, aditya & sukant being ready to jump off the cliff with full faith in CGClap the funny part was they wanted ambhik to jump with themLOL poor ambhik had to run away from there & they started chasing himROFL when they were tying ambhik with all those ropes...i just couldn't stop laughingLOL 

i knew ambhik would do this...Angry yes while CG was telling the three what had happened & how he got the kawach, ambhik was untying his hands... but hello what about his legs. shashank had tied his legs too. can somebody tell me who untied ambhik's legs...Confused

next FridayShockedoh no...what a long wait!!! so for CG... now it's mission SAVE shashan, sukant & aditya. after that it's mission get the kawach from ambhik... now who'll save ambhikEvil Smile

Edited by vik rocks - 28 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nellyverma-Swetha-Amor.Moner_Radio

nellyverma

nellyverma

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Disapprove such a long wait

Amor.

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update KhushiHug
it was a fab epiCool with awesome action scenesApprove

Amor.

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i never thot dat moora wud b caught dis wayCry, wen she threw away d bowl & got arrested, even den she cud have said sumthing else to save herself, now let's c if chitrarupa cud do sumthng 2 save her.ConfusedConfused

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
but 4 me, d most enchanting scene was wen d lightnings crackled in d sky & c lukd up into dem as if he cud c CGM wid his mind's eye, he guided CGM wid his instincts & den sat down to meditate wen CGM was being qstnd by d 3 saints..as if he planted d correct answers in CGM's mind thru his meditation..dat was a fab concept + an equally fab scene.StarStarClapClap

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
& not to 4gt d scene wen CGM falls into d river, he gets up aftr a few moments, den he slaps himself & den pinches his hand to confirm dat he's not dead or dreaming & he's actually aliveLOL..d scene is totally wow !!StarStarClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.